ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spare Wheel

I want either a set of 16s, but more than likely 17s on my clio but want to carry a spare, would it be possible to carry a spare 16 or 17?

It should be ok, why not? the overall diameter and width of the whell&tyre will/should not be any more than you currently have otherwise your speedo will be majorly out, or am I going completely ga-ga? :confused:

EK9 + Mfactory gearing..

u could have "tyre weld" instead...foam in a tin, good enuf to get u to a garage.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

ive got a 17" on a custom bracket in my boot. iv got a pic somewhere ill have a look later. Effective and keeps it in good nick, but no room for much ice. :-(

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

if you got any ICE get rid of the spare wheel and you should be back up to the correct weight/normal ride hight at the back :) i got 2 2ins of tyre weld.

CTR EK9 turbo

id like to see that nova negotiating a corner. Its a good job he does have the 17incher in the boot - hell need as much weight in their as possible to hold the rear wheels onto the road with a 2.0 litre turbo in there.