ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spare few hours?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was a really good read. I've read some great studi threads over there.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Personally, the Bugatti Veyron only suits darker colours.

That is astounding, it would be top of my list if i ever did come out of working class.

Personally, the Bugatti Veyron only suits darker colours.

That is astounding, it would be top of my list if i ever did come out of working class.

Darker than that blue, or are you agreeing with the owners choice? I think it looks superb in that Royal Blue, but would agree that the purple and silver cars do not look as good...

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Darker than that blue, or are you agreeing with the owners choice? I think it looks superb in that Royal Blue, but would agree that the purple and silver cars do not look as good...

Any dark shade on the Veyrons tbh, JD.

That shade is sublime, suits the car and curves so much. I actually thought at first it looked a little like Audi's merlin purple which i seen on an S3, that was simply awesome.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Oh Hi!

bugatti_veyron_sang_noir_in_toronto_36.JPG

bugatti_veyron_sang_noir_in_toronto_32.JPG

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You're wrong but thanks. To be fair it's hardly imo a pretty car.

Bumder With A Buffer
I found myself looking at certain "finished pictures" and not being blown away. Must be down to the products used.

Usually Kelly's finished work looks awesome.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
As good as he is...I think he's a bit OTT! 30+ pics of paint depths! Fcuk off like really! He doesn't have the finese of a number of the other detailers on DW....

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I agree with Jamie, it doesn't come across on the forum. Even his Lambo epic thread left me a little cold.

I'd rather read PB's or Miglior's write ups sometimes. Nice to have a really good read to waste a morning though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I disagree, I think he does, it just doesn't come across in his threads.

Seen a few and wasn't overly "Wowed" It's more about look at my toys than the work imo! He really needs to work on his write-ups too. Picture quality isn't the best, and as i said above he overkills areas which don't need to be so!

I woud agree with the last bit AR. Photos, write ups, products used - a wee bit of improvement needed in these areas.

But no questioning the finished article!

Just read that thread.

Interesting to see about the difference in readings but he never really said why there was such a variation, or did I miss that bit?

Never knew about the exhaust either! Can't help but feel there was still loads missed out in the write up.