ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spacers for 1.2 with 172 arches

2002 172
what size do ya rekomend. some ppl av said about 20mm but i dont see how you can fit your wheel onto the hub because the spacers take up all the room??

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
IIRC Austin is getting 35mm Spacers

U need the longer wheel bolts.

U have to balance the wheel up and then "bolt" them on as u say they will not rest on the lip from the hub.

Yamaha R6
I'm getting 25 mm's now I think.. If Eibach do them that is.. All you need is longer bolts..

I know a few people that have already done it with 20mm and havnt had any trouble..

2002 172
oh right i see. i have got some universal 19mm spacers and just wondered if i should take them back because i was worried it wasnt goin to be safe enough, but might as well give them a try.
can u get hold ov any pics of them with 20mm spacing?

Yamaha R6
Replica182.gif

20mm Eibach Pro's..

2002 172
wicked mate looks nice, av ordered ma wheel bolts now so should look gd when done. what do the eibach spacers look like, any pics?

andy_p7777 said:
wicked mate looks nice, av ordered ma wheel bolts now so should look gd when done. what do the eibach spacers look like, any pics?

Can you let me know where you ordered your longer bolts from?