ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Meet time has also been confirmed for half 7, so know we can begin the joy of trying to work out what time to be where :S

Discounted 1*2 parts
well it takes roughly 2 hours to get there so I can meet you at brampton hut at 5:30 dan and meet kingy at sandy roundabout for approx 6:00. Then will be down at south mimms around 6:30 to meet anyone else. Then head on over to southend.

Where we meeting danny?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Well there we go that easy!

Not sure if anyone is meeting at South Mimms yet, guess will have to see.

Danny's not 100% if he is coming yet, if he is he will be in my car so will have to go and get him. He is, I think, about half way between brampton hut and sandy, so i guess if he comes along that I meet you 10-15mins early to allow for the slight detour to get him. If you want to look for yourself his postcode is MK44 3DB.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Heading back will be your choice, Tom will be taking a different route back and I may do depending on who is with me.

So basically you make your own way back, this means you can stay for an hour or three its up to you and ur not locked into anyone else's times!

Last edited:
  Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Hopefully you have picked a good one, as long as the weather is good!

You will be fine from what I have seen there are a few people there for the first time.

Any questions just ask, but going from local meets, I normal find them a nice chilled affair.

I will forward you my mobile number in a few days time in case of any problems.

Fabia VRS
Hopefully you have picked a good one, as long as the weather is good!

You will be fine from what I have seen there are a few people there for the first time.

Any questions just ask, but going from local meets, I normal find them a nice chilled affair.

I will forward you my mobile number in a few days time in case of any problems.

Ah cheers :)

Yeah ive been keeping my eye on the south east thread too and seen a few newbies signing up

Will you just be meet at the petrol station or will you be filling up ?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Not sure on Tom but I am planning on filling up before I leave so will just be meeting you.

black ph2 172
well if im the only 1 spose to meet at south mimms i may as well join at stevenage (A1).

can wait on the roundabout if someone rings me wen your coming past easer for me that way,

i should be with a 182.

if someone wants pm me and exchange numbers:D

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
K1NGY, does not matter what your car looks like, we have all had cars at various stages of how we want them!

brad1002 I will pm you my number, roundabout sounds good unless other people want to meet at Mimms

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
In the interests of dedication = reward, I'll supply a clio related prize to the person that has travelled the furthest to attend this.
How it will work: If you think you're a contender for this, pm me with your postcode and i'll do a route planner thing to see how far away you are. Don't think you can come up with a random far away postcode though, as i'll be checking!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Looking at the distance's travelled by others in the 'official' meet thread I am out as well!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Haha well at least it will look good for those first 5mins!

I am hoping it stays as dry/clean as possible as my car looks crap when its dirty!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Just to confirm then, the plan:

I meet Tom at 5:30 at Brampton Hut.

We meet K1NGY (Tom) at around 6 at Sandy Roundabout

We meet brad1002 (Brad) at around 6:30 at Stevenage.

Then straight on to South end.

No one has said they want to meet at south mimms so will give that a miss unless anyone says different?

Hope this fits to everyone's plans. Let me know Tom as you seem better on times than me!

Looking forward to this, lets pray after Tom's post above that there is no rain