ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend Meet?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Anyone from Peterborough area planning on going?

Could organise a convoy?

A bit of a trek for a few hours I know, but could be worth it if there is a massive turn out!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
That's what im thinking and if there is a large turnout will be good to see!

You up for it?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Me to, will be good!

Will contact you nearer the time to see if your close enough to convoy down if you want.

Need to get some other Peterborough area guys involved!

Fabia VRS
where abouts is it?
im further down from you guys but could join the convoy at some point.

Fabia VRS
Hmm reading the actual thread i might have to give it a miss fricking long ass motorway journey not really on for that maybe one thats closer next time.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Hmm reading the actual thread i might have to give it a miss fricking long ass motorway journey not really on for that maybe one thats closer next time.

sure it'll be a meet thats worth the travelling :)

we'll be going down the A1, M25 and across on the A120 iirc?

I'd guess you join the a14 at needham Market then the a12 at Ipswich. Pm me ur number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Would this mean you would end up passing through sandy? if your going down the A1?

If we go the route Tom suggest then yes we should be passing close by you.

If it turns out to be a big meet will be well worth the drive I think!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I'm trying to talk Beij into this! I think it would be good.

Ha bet he is getting annoyed at people asking him, I have asked him as well!

You coming along? If so you joining me and Tom on the journey down?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Well was speaking to Danny at 519 earlier and he reckons its just as quick, or quicker, to go the A1 route, with it being mostly Motorway/dual carriageway. What you think Tom?

If we go down the A1 Danny may come along if he is free and we stop by his place (like 5mins off the A1!) and we could also meet K1NGY. Maybe just before we join the M25, I was given the name of a place but can't remember it!

May also be others that may join us around the M25?

Discounted 1*2 parts
I'll go the A1 way there to meet everyone but I'll be going M11 on the way back :)

So where and when are we meeting people??

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Im guessing you live in Peterborough Tom? If so I suggest we meet somewhere in Peterborough area, im coming down the A1 from Stamford. If we manage to persuade anyone else from Peterborough to come along then meet them to!

Then im thinkin if Danny @ 519 is up for coming along (He will let me know nearer the time) drop by his place, like I said its about 10mins and a couple of miles off the A1 (As if he comes along will be in my car so cant meet him anywhere!)

Then at South Mimms services (as A1 meets M25), meet K1NGY, Brad1002 and whoever else wants to there (saves trying to stop at multiply places) and go from there! I will put a post in the official Southend thread to see if anyone else will meet at the M25 if there going that way.

Last edited:
  Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Yep sounds good, never been to that one before so will leave a little earlier in case I get lost :eek:

Will agree a time nearer the time? Will PM you my mobile number as well just in case!

Fabia VRS
tbh if your heading down the A1 i live in sandy (which is like on it) so you could like give me a ring when u get near and i could litterally join u as you go past?

Or just tell me a time to get to the services and then meet there?