ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Rolling Road meet. **Date TBC**

big boost cup
^ got power? Its all singing all dancing one so i have been told, should cope with a reasonable amount i would of thought

Nissan Silvia S15
I guess I should have between 450 and 500, so not a huge amount, but worth asking first just in case :) Wont be a clio though - but would like to come and join the fun :)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Not in.. unless it change to Circuit Motors as have previous runs there to compare too.. :eek:

Black PH2 172
Dependant on dates ill be up for this - I'll get a few others aswell, Is there RR capable for 4x4?

Megane 225 F1
Got a reply from Power station.

Hi Will,
Yes we do dyno shoot out days on Saturdays.
We charge £35/car for between 15 & 35 cars.
Or £40/car for 10 to 15 cars.
Or £45/car for 5 to 10 cars.
For this each car gets run up on the dyno & gets a graph of power & torque.
We can also send a pdf file of all the runs to the organiser.
We also have no problem if the club wants to organise food & drink for its members (tea, coffee, bacon butties etc.) as we can clear a table near the dyno & close to a power supply.

Dates still available this year are 26[SUP]th[/SUP] Nov or 3[SUP]rd[/SUP], 10[SUP]th[/SUP] & 17[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec.

Unfortunately due to a couple of clubs not turning up for their dyno shoot outs recently we have had to start taking a £100 deposit in order to book a dyno day.

Bux

Golf GTD
If it's going to be at Tewkesbury then i'm going to have to pull out aswell. Bit of a long drive from Poole...

Clio 200 Cup
for anyone ACTUALLY in the South west got a garage next door that has a brand new 4wd Dyno Dynamics rolling road, can do very competitive prices.

Megane 225 F1
I tried to ring quickly on my lunch but couldn't get through.

I'm going to try again tomorrow to see what I can arrange. Hopefully before Christmas but might be in the new year now.

Megane 225 F1
Possible date in January at the moment on a Saturday. Will update with definite date when I know.

2.2 bar shed.
If its at power station on that date then im in as its stupidly close and ill have cash!?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I'm in. Haven't had mine on a run since I bought it so will be interested to see current power before it gets the Cams and ITB treatment in the new year. Can you PM me with details if its firmed up, may also be my first meet with you lot! Cheers.