ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Rolling Road meet. **Date TBC**

Megane 225 F1
I have been in contact with K-tec and have decided to hold a Rolling Road day there when they have their new RR installed. They have said that for £30 you get 2 runs with a print out.

The £30 price will only happen if there are 10+ people attending.

I will be taking deposits once we have got 10 people, of £15 per person. This is to ensure that people don't put their name down and then bail out as it will be unfair on others.

Put your names down if you are interested. It will be sometime towards the end of September on a Saturday.

1. Will.
2. Luke.

Bux

Golf GTD
1. Will.
2. Luke.
3. Bux

Why not :)

I'll probably be living in Poole/Bournemouth when this happens anyway so won't be far for me to go

Renault Sport Clio 182
Yeah i might pop down will keep an eye on date, wont run as im happy with my 189.9bhp from regal last year lol :rasp:

Renault Sport Clio 182
Got a mate whos interested but he has a 4 wheel drive car, would it be possible for his car to run on thier dyno?

PH2 172
1. Will.
2. Luke.
3. Bux
4. Ash
5. wonky striped bandit
6. crustys172cup

Im in depending on date and if my car hasnt been took of the road for my winter project :)

LY R26
on ktec's facebook page today they were saying about a rr day soon and it would be £25 for 3 runs with graphs etc

Megane 225 F1
Bad news. This won't be happening any time soon. David told me that they don't know when it will be ready :(

LY 172
you guys are lucky with 3 runs.

down my way were lucky to get 1 run and a print out for 25 quid on a rr day.