ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Rolling Road at K-tec Racing: 21st January

Ph2 Clio 172
****, completely forgot about this, and my car is likely to be off the road (and 80 miles from me) for most of January :(

Sorry Will, can you take me off the list.

Megane 225 F1
Think I can make it!

I'll be there just to see Will. ;)

That is... If Megane owners aren't banned? :eek:

Nope Meg owners welcome. Already at least 2 going including a 400bhp one ;)

You can come see me anytime ;)

I want to come but don't want it to do badly as I know it will cost a lot of money!! Lol.

It's not that much tbh. Unless you're talking about petrol cost?

Seat Ibiza
No, if I find out my timing is out or something!

Planning on getting a cat back exhaust and then remapped. Do you do remap days like this or is it rollers only?

Megane 225 F1
Oh I see. Yh that is a risk, but when I found out mine was fine yesterday it was the biggest relief.

If you ring them up, they might be able to do a mapping session at the same time.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I can probably come, but probably only to watch the good stuff run, not much point dynoing a 1.2 :p

However, it is 100 miles, so I'll have to see how money works out.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
1. Will.
2. Luke.
3. Bux
4. Tom172cup
5. Daz_RT_04
6. Cub 172 (Deposit Paid)
7. Skeeter
8. clio172xx02raw
9. Clio_172cup36
10. Sam Bs
11. Darren (Non-member, Clio_172cup36's friend).
12. J55BUD
13. Chrishalfpenny
14. Ben (non-member, J55BUD's friend)
15. mack172
16. Sean (non-member)
17. MR.172 Cup
18. Tony 172

Bux

Golf GTD
When does the deposit have to be paid by?

Also, for everyone elses information, this is when K-TEC are open over christmas

PLEASE NOTE: Our seasonal holiday shutdown will be from 12.30 pm December 22nd 2011 to 8.30am January 3rd 2012.

Megane 225 F1
Nice little bump here guys.

FYI even though there aren't many people confirming their deposits on here, there are some non members with clios + meganes that have confirmed they are coming. I think the count is up to 6 ish now of non members so IT IS GOING AHEAD.

Bux

Golf GTD
Ok thanks Will.

Once again, for everyone else's information, K-TEC are currently closed for the holidays but will be re-open on 8.30am January 3rd 2012.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
I will try and get tha Sat off work to come, will let you know William when i go back to work on the 3rd