ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West regular Sunday meet's. Sunday 24th October

Megane 225 F1
So last Sunday evening a few of us met up at a pub in Bristol for an hour or two for a chat etc. Was a good laugh and are all up for doing it again.

So thinking of doing this once or twice a month. It's a good oppitunity to catch up and have a laugh.

So the 1st one will be Sunday 24th October at the Long Arms (Hungry Horse for the local people) in Trowbridge. Nice big car park for us, and a fairly large pub with a beer garden if it's warm enough.

Westbury Road, Yarnbrook, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 6AB

Meeting time around 8- 8:30

Hope to see you there :)

Last edited:
  Megane 225 F1
This will be a regular event so if you can't make this one, there's always the next a few weeks after.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll speak to BIG gay TS and see if he's up for a drive over.

(Any excuse to drive it! lol)

Infact, for the meets over your way, I can bring the 200, for the ones over this way, I can bring the van! :D

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Went in there for a swift pint a few weeks back, still a bit jippo but better

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not going to some toilet-pub William!

I've got an image to uphold!

I want fine cutlery and Vino Rouge.

Megane 225 F1
It's not a s**t hole, Laurence just likes to complain. He's like a women ;)

And fine cutlery and vino rouge? A Clio 200 does not make you upper class ;)

Megane 225 F1
Yj around 8 ish. Remember this is next week guys ;) I know what some of you are like
For getting the wrong days.....

Brisol my lover..
I've found a awesone place for some pictures in Bristol next time you come down, Graffiti based!!

Monaco Blue 172
sounds good with the regualar meets, any bristol way ile be sure to attend :) and farther ones, ile do my best

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bunch of losers, the lot of you. (Apart from the 4 of us that made it!)

I literally just made it home for a poo. No kebab though which i'm a bit upset about.

Megane 225 F1
Their standards are clearly to high for pubs ;)

No kebab.....but you had to poo. You have issues mate.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Too much cider this week I think. My insides are telling me something.

I am eating at the next meet, i'm not waiting again like tonight. I'm fappin starving now!

Megane 225 F1
You said you had eaten! That was the 1st alcoholic drink I had had in 2 weeks. After getting blitzed on 7.2% cider one night, and working out that me and my house mate had got through 15 crates, 3 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of vodka and numerous alco-pops in just under a month, I was giving it a break. I'm back on it this week :D

Me and shorty are going to organise a Nandos meet next month.

Megane 225 F1
Yh. I think most got put off by the 30 mile journey that they would have to drive. Others knew they pub and thought it was cack (which it isn't) and others.....well the normal CS excuse lol.