ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west auto sport club stand

Clio 172 turbo
Ok I am going to do a stand for the South west auto sport show on the 16th/17th of may the show is at Newton abbot race course i will also do a Facebook event for anyone who is not on the forum or who doesn't check the forum much and keep both updated.

Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/events/803873353028552/

Ticket prices pictured below they offer camping for anyone who wants to camp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425387233.649467.jpg
http://www.southwestautosport.com/index.php

1.Stopherson

Last edited:
  Clio 182
1. Stopherson
2. l33the3tr33
3. Luke_Exc
4. piranhamatt
5. Richy182.
6.c5 swh

Clio 172 turbo
I'm thinking about camping on the Friday and doing the Saturday.

I'm waiting for an email back from them about the stand and how they want payment

Clio 172 turbo
ok i will be doing Saturday and Sunday

payment for tickets is to be made to me then i order all the tickets

tickets are
£6.00 per day
£8.00 camping
weekender ticket £25.00

pm me for payment or payment at meets is fine also
payments need to be done before the 1st of may

passengers can pay in advance or on the day
passenger advance ticket £6.00 per day

Yeah I've only just seen this. I'll get it booked off work so I can have a few drinks and camp. That is if everyone else is camping.

Oh and thanks for the digs guys. (douchebags)

Clio 197
Hey Chaps, I'll be leaving the hell hole that is Southampton to come back home to Plymouth and any excuse to get out and about is good by me. Any chance I could join the stand with my 197 and bring a couple of passengers for the Sunday only?

Hey Chaps, I'll be leaving the hell hole that is Southampton to come back home to Plymouth and any excuse to get out and about is good by me. Any chance I could join the stand with my 197 and bring a couple of passengers for the Sunday only?

We are just waiting to hear back from @Dan about tickets then will announce the details.. :)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
I might pop in for the day, probably Saturday as I'd imagine most of the campers will be a little hungover on Sunday morning!

Not sure I'll be able to bring the Ph1 though.

Clio 172 turbo
Not sure whos going for the sunday but im hopeing to do the sunday also
I might pop in for the day, probably Saturday as I'd imagine most of the campers will be a little hungover on Sunday morning!

Not sure I'll be able to bring the Ph1 though.
Yea i think saturday will be the main day. Not sure if we are camping now
Hopefully will make this, not sure about work dates yet. No camping, might have to bring the kids !!
Yea its a good day for the kids i took my boy last year he like the lawnmower raceing