ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet - Cardiff bay

ITB'd 182...
Howdy all.

Just like to thank all that attended. Need to do more mid-week meet's in future i think.

One of the best turnout's i've been too.

Sorry to the few that got lost after the tunnel run's. Hope you all got home ok.

Cheer's lad's. Gup ;)

P.S - I know i should of taken the Tripod :eek:

SouthWalesmeet009.jpg

SouthWalesmeet010.jpg

SouthWalesmeet011.jpg

SouthWalesmeet012.jpg

SouthWalesmeet013.jpg

SouthWalesmeet014.jpg

SouthWalesmeet015.jpg

SouthWalesmeet018.jpg

SouthWalesmeet019.jpg

SouthWalesmeet020.jpg

SouthWalesmeet022.jpg

SouthWalesmeet024.jpg

SouthWalesmeet025.jpg

SouthWalesmeet026.jpg

SouthWalesmeet027.jpg

SouthWalesmeet029.jpg

SouthWalesmeet030.jpg

SouthWalesmeet032.jpg

Oh, and a lil Bwarp for you all ;)

SouthWalesmeet033.jpg

Thanks again lad's!

See you all soon :cool:

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
good turnout and pics

liking the carbon bonnet mmmm..................has pritchard rubbed vaseline all over his car, its so shiney and wet looking lol

good turnout :) i soon realised my lack of power on the tunnel run! but i managed to keep up to find out where we were going lol car sounds good gup!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Was a good laugh going through the tunnels!
Got abit crazy after them tho lol, everyone was just spreading out and i didnt have a clue who to follow! :p
Good turnout tho nice to meet you all

nice 1 Guppy - great pics mate

Have just pinched a few and stuck them on meganesport.net

Make sure you sort something soon before the weather gets any worse!

Oh and let me know about that other meet you mentioned

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Apologies to those behind me who followed me off at the Leckwith junction after the tunnel run, my drivers side windscreen wiper flew off on the link road and i couldn't see feck all!

Had to limp to get another at Tescos.

Hope you all managed to follow Powey to McD's at Culver alright.

Nice to put faces to names,..Sean, Powey nice to have a chat with you.

Monaco 172 (02)
Apologies to those behind me who followed me off at the Leckwith junction after the tunnel run, my drivers side windscreen wiper flew off on the link road and i couldn't see feck all!

Had to limp to get another at Tescos.

Hope you all managed to follow Powey to McD's at Culver alright.

Nice to put faces to names,..Sean, Powey nice to have a chat with you.

I wondered what that was, it flew up and caught the front bumper!
Luckily I couldn't see any damage from it. What a random thing to happen though :)

Nice to meet you, no doubt see you on the route home now and then!

197 ff albi
gutted my car was fucked for this.. looked like a cracking meet. oh well next time, shafts are on order just save pennies for the gearbox now :(

ITB'd 182...
No worrie's for the pic's lad's.

Will sort another asap or maybe a Karting meet if we cant depend on the Lovely Welsh weather?!? ;)

ITB'd 182...
Owen = FAIL ;)

Marky - Had them done not so long ago. My driver's side drive shaft exploded in my gearbox causing it to put a hole in the gearbox casing, new gearbox and shaft later and it needed more power ;)

my cousin owns the karting track in Pontypool - I mentioned the clubs im in to him recently and he said hell do us a good discount if we want to go up for an afternoon - ill speak to him if anyone is up for karting Gup

Abarth 500
:( wanted to come to this, but seeing as a van decided to reverse into my 172 the other day it's now sitting in the corner waiting to be fixed :(

oh why is it that most CS meets in wales ends in the sh*ttest weather known to man! i was hogging the middle lane of the m4 on the way home just to see through the spray! 1 wiper FTL!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I wondered what that was, it flew up and caught the front bumper!
Luckily I couldn't see any damage from it. What a random thing to happen though :)

Nice to meet you, no doubt see you on the route home now and then!

Phew! :eek: Glad to hear. What a time to go though!

Had to keep stopping and wiping with a cloth on the way to Tesco!

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Gutted I mist this, the Boss said I had to stay in an watch a DVD with her ;)

Defo on the Go Kart GP.
I did it for the first time ever with my driving club last month in the p*ssing down rain, amazingly fun.

Toyota MR2
Gutted i missed this! didn't fancy turning up with a half finished car though lol. its all or nothing in my book :p GO KARTING IS A MUST!!! ill even come home from uni for that! lol. or if its before the 13th of september then its win win! i keep meaning to go down llandow to get a price from there. a quick guide off the website says 35quid each which gives us 4 x 6-lap heats, 8-lap semi-finals and a 10-lap grand final. I may be able to get use of the full track or a discount. It is abit out of the way for people to get to mind. Just an idea.

Llandow is wicked - amazing track - although when I go witth mymates I spend more time on the grass than on the track due to them ramming me off - b*****ds!

Pete - think my car must be louder from behind lol - is almost silent inside!

Llandow is wicked - amazing track - although when I go witth mymates I spend more time on the grass than on the track due to them ramming me off - b*****ds!

Pete - think my car must be louder from behind lol - is almost silent inside!

yea your car was loud but nice!!! them samco's look brill aswell!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I was wondering why we pulled into asda then straight out, round the roundabout then back into asda! i was like :S

Owen

ClioSport Admin
^^ Sorry all, was totally my fault!

Was hoping that you would all follow Powey up to McD's after i spoke to him at the lights.

Didn't realise you would all follow me off at the junction tbh! Oops

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Marky - Had them done not so long ago. My driver's side drive shaft exploded in my gearbox causing it to put a hole in the gearbox casing, new gearbox and shaft later and it needed more power ;)
Awesome!

Thought i was going mental.
"Sure it didn't have ITBs when i saw it!"

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
SouthWalesmeet010.jpg

What the fook is that blue thing? Looks like a weapon!