ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales meet - 4th may Pics

C

clvs2222

Another disapointing turn out by the south wales lot this time - was organised by chris_16v who didnt even turn up! lol. 4 people turned up (including myself) at j33 m4. stayed there for a bit then headed down a very busy cardiff bay.
mines the black 182 with the shitty alloys
the slammed 182 on speedlines is guppy's
the blue 182 is calypso's and the inferno is his mates

A better organised south wales meet is to be set up in the next month or so giving people better notice.

the pictures are to pig to fit on here, so if someone can resize them and post them on that would be great.

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/shoponlinegolf/south wales meet/

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
wicked pics dude, had a really good day out with the both of you, look forward to seeing you at the next meet, just hope a few more people turn up this time.......

ITB'd 182...
was a good lil meet. will have to arrange something soon. try and get all the south wales lot off they're lazy butts!!!!

C

clvs2222

was a good lil meet. will have to arrange something soon. try and get all the south wales lot off they're lazy butts!!!!

yea mate, deffo. ill PM you in a few week and we'll have a chat about some idea's for the next one and make it a huge one. do it all properly.

2002 Clio 172
Sorry boys mine was having some work done for MOT or I would have come, will deff try my best to be at the next one.