ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales karting meet - December

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Just had word from @msremmert that he's sent his deposit across so that's the 8 minimum drivers sorted.
I'm hoping his go-kart doesn't end up like his old 182!
At this rate we may have to go for the team endurance race!!

Attending list

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. 182Trophy
7. Jaff
8. msremmert

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Endurance race sounds good.... The longer were karting the better! Loves it
If we get to many drivers for the mini endurance it'll be upgraded to a team endurance, we'd all still get a minimum of 30 mins on track! And save £2 :wink:

On another good note I have a booby prize arranged for last place on the day:tearsofjoy::up::poo:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Yeah. I miss my impreza.... [emoji20]

I'm absolutely loving mine!

54' java blavk blobeye pushing 320bhp.. It sounds good, it looks good, and it makes me smile like a child at Christmas, it angers old people and scares children! Just a shame about the mpg but that's not why I bought it!

Just had word from @msremmert that he's sent his deposit across so that's the 8 minimum drivers sorted.
I'm hoping his go-kart doesn't end up like his old 182!
At this rate we may have to go for the team endurance race!!
Hopefully not :confused: Though they're quite hard to crash even if you don't lift on the hairpin.
Though my friend and I played the game of "who will break first" after the hairpin and we both hit the tyres... :innocent:

Events like this are why I like the Clio scene. Good area reps and everybody is sociable :smiley:

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
What happened to the track monster "trophy" :tongueclosed:🙈
It's sat on my driveway with no interior! I can't bring my self to scrap it! She has a healthy solid motor and the brakes were just epic! Shame the body is rotten but I'd love to fix it up! Just no time or cash!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It's sat on my driveway with no interior! I can't bring my self to scrap it! She has a healthy solid motor and the brakes were just epic! Shame the body is rotten but I'd love to fix it up! Just no time or cash!

Get that "trophy" sorted! She was a beauty!!
Bring it to Newport and I'll gladly weld her up for you.

That's what I liked about mine, scares old and slow people when you overtake them [emoji106] [emoji3]
I'll get another sometime. Trying to convince my Mrs a impreza a good replacement for the s2000 in spring time. [emoji3]

I keep telling her it's a practical, reliable 5 door with a big boot and 4wd for snow. What more could you want?!

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Get that "trophy" sorted! She was a beauty!!
Bring it to Newport and I'll gladly weld her up for you.

It's the arches that need the attention, I'd love to s1600 kit it and stick a bigger lump in the front but its all money that id much rather spend on the scoob.. Maybe one day ill do her up ;) thanks for the offer tho!!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I keep telling her it's a practical, reliable 5 door with a big boot and 4wd for snow. What more could you want?!

Knowing my past luck with women and cars...a tow truck for when she writes it off! Lol

It's the arches that need the attention, I'd love to s1600 kit it and stick a bigger lump in the front but its all money that id much rather spend on the scoob.. Maybe one day ill do her up :wink: thanks for the offer tho!!

Patch her up... Sell her... Throw the money at the scooby and have a proper track animal!!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Anymore for karting? Get your deposits in and add yourself up to the list.

Attending list

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. 182Trophy
7. Jaff
8. msremmert

Attending list

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. 182Trophy
7. Jaff
8. msremmert
9. Tonyd106

Having to go round the track the other way will be interesting.

@Filters will you be wanting a lift to this?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Attending list

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.
6. 182Trophy
7. Jaff
8. msremmert
9. Tonyd106

Having to go round the track the other way will be interesting.

@Filters will you be wanting a lift to this?

Possibly so chap. Was going to break Suzy out for a cheeky little pre race adrenaline rush but probably not best given the circumstances!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right lads if anyone else is planning on attending then please get your deposits in by Monday (I'm addingba few days to give stragglers a chance) Prizes have been sourced and sorted along with a bumper prize for last place!

If anyone's unable to attend + worrying that they're going to miss out then fear not, we're going to make this karting meet a twice annual deal. Meaning there will be another chance for people to come along in June.

Cliosport Christmas Karting Club is shaping up to be a good one!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
See how people feel on the day.

Karting can take it out of you and some have a long journey home

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't thinking about refuelling was more thinking about people wanting to get home to families or whatever.
Nothing wrong with researching any local restaurants and then seeing what people feel like doing on the day IMO.

clio 182 trophy
Whats a good time for the new track? Think the best i could manage on the old one was 28.2 iirc. f**k knows whether that was decent or not.

Also what is the endurance race? As in how long is it?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Whats a good time for the new track? Think the best i could manage on the old one was 28.2 iirc. f**k knows whether that was decent or not.

Also what is the endurance race? As in how long is it?

Average lap time is around 30 seconds chap. Best time on the track is 28.5 according to their website.
We'll be having a 10 minuit qualifying session and a half hour race.

There's plenty of good eating places local @Jaff. Hence the suggestion :)

Bug

Megane rs250
Sorry for the late reply filters as i did say Wednesday but unfortunately i cant sort payment till the 28th :( absolutely skint right now but i'll come down anyway and take some pictures or something

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry for the late reply filters as i did say Wednesday but unfortunately i cant sort payment till the 28th 😧 absolutely skint right now but i'll come down anyway and take some pictures or something

When I book chap I'll see if I have enough extra kicking about to put a deposit down for you if you like?

Bug

Megane rs250
If you do filters i'll pay you back regardless what happens :)
I had a fair amount to pay for this month and its left me high and dry :( but if you cant sort it out it doesn't matter i'll pop down and get some good pictures

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you do filters i'll pay you back regardless what happens :smile:
I had a fair amount to pay for this month and its left me high and dry 😧 but if you cant sort it out it doesn't matter i'll pop down and get some good pictures

Leave it with me chap I'll see what I can sort out.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you can't let me know and I'll pay for him :smile:

Will let you know what the score is fund wise tomorrow chap as my berg needs a new front bumper and bonnet. If the guy I'm planning on buying them from doesn't get in touch I'll have some spare cash....if he does are you sure you wouldn't mind putting bugs deposit down?