ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales karting meet - December

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I'm up for this if I can get the day off work! Ill let you know Monday/Tuesday when my boss is back off holiday :D I've text Ash to see if he's interested! Although you already tagged him lol

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Driving to Newport and back in the scoob ain't cheap tho.. Better get saving haha ;)

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@Matt W cheers for the tag!
@LiquidYellDan ta for the offer, would be ideal for us to share lifts however we sort it

Im up for it guys
Let me know what the plans are as i havent read the thread tbh lol
Reading the thread would help chap lol.

Cutting it short, Supakart Newport Saturday December 13th mini endurance race £41 - £15 deposit to eotl.promo@gmail.com
Non transferable and non refundable once paid to Supakart.

We need 8 drivers minimum and deposits need to be in by Friday 21st

Clio 172 (Now 182)
Sorry can't make this. Driving to Bournemouth that day to pick my brother up from uni!
Will be up for it another time though!

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Attending list so far. Please copy-paste and add yourself on to the list when you have sent your deposit over.
Cheers chaps.

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW

I'm up for this, if we need another 1 my mate will come he's on our Facebook page but not on here, he loves a bit of karting.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@Alex-J nice one for sending over your deposits chap. Though sorry but you've sent no info for the other driver, I'm going to need there full name sent over for booking or there forum name at minimum.
Sorry chap supakarts rules.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Attending list, please copy and paste this and repost adding yourself on to it.
Makes life easier for me to keep up with things.

1. Filters
2. LiquidYellDan
3. MattW
4. Alex-J
5. Ricky Brown.

Suzuki Jimny
Very excited for this now!

Will be interesting to see if I can last the 30 minutes for the race, after 15 minutes my hands are killing me from the cold/vibrations!

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I've asked for the day off and it shouldn't be a problem :smile:

I've also spoken to @Ash' and he's up for it too!

Ill sort a deposit out tomorrow and add our names to the list after!

Probably head up on the train unless ash wants to drive.. I'm sure we can sort it out before then!

First place I went karting was in Crete. Epic track. f**king loved every minute.
6c3de761ce6c2b809b97a77146a52af7.jpg

Was me on my own racing 6 danish guys. I had fastest lap [emoji106] [emoji14]

Me at rear
50d4f2bd5a16d511b4c9f40ed865e48c.jpg

Was a proper track wide enough to allow overtaking etc too.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
First place I went karting was in Crete. Epic track. f**king loved every minute.
Was a proper track wide enough to allow overtaking etc too.

Looks like you had a blast chap. This tracks a little different though haha. Two floors, bridge and a banked figure of 8.

Very excited for this now!
Will be interesting to see if I can last the 30 minutes for the race, after 15 minutes my hands are killing me from the cold/vibrations!

I've got a spare set of motorcross gloves if you want to led them chap.

On that note to all that are attending it is worth taking your own gloves if you have them (not wooly ones though) as the ones they provide are absolutely minging!!

Suzuki Jimny
Thanks for the offer, i've got a couple of pairs to choose from now. Makes it much nicer using your own helmet and gloves :)

I can 2nd the minging gloves comment! I will use some decent gloves from work.

I've still got my omp trackstar helmet I bought for Llandow, I didn't send back to demon tweeks.

It's too small for me even though it's xl!
Wish I'd bought a helmet ready for this now. I can bring it if anyone's interested, never been worn. 35 quid. Mates rates [emoji106]