ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

O

Oakley12

Just going to grab some photos of the car at some landmarks really :). Head down to the banksy tunnel aswell.

Coming?

O

Oakley12

Never went in the end T! Was literally just me and one other boy going... From about 15 yes' haha. All let us down :(.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Is Anyone near bridgend/cardiff free tomorrow? and willing to put their coilpack in my car for 10 mins to see if it solves my problem :(
Mate, are you still coming along to Llandow on Thursday? If so I could bring you an old coil pack of mine to try. I am pretty sure I've got one in the garage that you're welcome to give a go...

Mate, are you still coming along to Llandow on Thursday? If so I could bring you an old coil pack of mine to try. I am pretty sure I've got one in the garage that you're welcome to give a go...
I would love you lol, Im trying to get the day off and swap it for a friday, But if I cant I might see you the day before for harvester or thursday night if something happens :)

Clio 1.2
If no ones is busy the night before around 7:30pm A local club is having a meet (none of this chavy little crap racing up and down just a group of mates talking about their cars) anyone is more than welcome to join it's in Ikea in Cardiff :)

Be good to meet some people off here :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I would love you lol, Im trying to get the day off and swap it for a friday, But if I cant I might see you the day before for harvester or thursday night if something happens :)
Steady there! LOL! Sadly I won't be at the Harvester the night before mate and will be driving down on the Thursday morning. I'll bring it along just in case you can make it. If not, no worries.

Steady there! LOL! Sadly I won't be at the Harvester the night before mate and will be driving down on the Thursday morning. I'll bring it along just in case you can make it. If not, no worries.

haha, its ruining my car so any help is really appreciated! my Emissions light is now on perm and back fires all the time, so its spitting out the cat every time I drive.
Will see you Thursday then mate!

O

Oakley12

Anyone selling any decent wheels? I fancy a change from the standard 172 alloys :/.

172 RaceCar, VW-T5
Got a set of turinis of my cup for sale. They ideally need a refurb and will need some tyres though. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Alex

Suzuki Jimny
Hodgins, your old 182 was being blasted around Llandow today, looked awesome with dirt all over it!

O

Oakley12

Hodgins tbf I wasn't paying any attention lmao. Did u beep or wave? Haha

Focus RS + S3
I kinda put my thumb up, but not fully as i didnt know if it was you or not

went to tesco to grab some bits on my lunch lol

O

Oakley12

I kinda put my thumb up, but not fully as i didnt know if it was you or not

went to tesco to grab some bits on my lunch lol

Ahh right, did we pass each other? I was pissed off at some boy and wasn't concentrating lmao. If ever you see me just flash and beep for ages haha.

I like superkart, it's a good laugh and the track ain't bad.

Turner I'm sure I seen you by kfc on wednesday about half 1ish.

Monaco 172
It is a good little track tbf. Be a good get together if we could go there :)

it wouldnt of been me mate im in work over on caerleon road at that time ;)

Must of been that other one I see every now and then.

Need this weather to sort itself out so I can finish prepping my car.