ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Focus RS + S3
Ahh
because my mate from newport said theres a modified one flying around down there

Its standard bar a k&n panel filter and braided lines

in my head i got breathing mods and a live map
will see over 300 then :)

but thatll be in the future
Standard for now

Focus RS + S3
I havent done much mileage really apart from the commute to work, one thing thats improved is the geadbox, just feels tighter.
completely different car id say, im yet to 'chuck it about' but it feels a lot larger (obviously) but so far its not as lardy as i thought ut would be

i just thought sod it, your only young once, but im keeping this for a few years like the clio, next year would have been the right time for me to get one but it was too good to pass on

is there any meets for january?

We're having a meet down Cardiff bay this Sunday if anyone is up for it. It'll mainly be fiesta's but me and my mate will be in our clios.

Focus RS + S3
Just realised i havent uploaded any pics yet, heres a few poor photos of the new beast

9EFBDED0-8221-4C77-8960-2F152959DBC4-7419-000002C53983FA6C.jpg
DDB51DCF-BC63-4ED6-AD12-8A2FACF7B3E3-7419-000002C5DEF97D50.jpg
27E5E5C8-16C8-47C8-A64E-FBBD0DA40262-7419-000002C5653EDE00.jpg
CE3E823C-2ECB-4F9F-97C4-86BD73A59597-7419-000002C550BFA52F.jpg
57F2880D-30DC-4213-96E4-B5865123A232-7419-000002C5180FAAF1.jpg

only things ive done so far is the new number plates, the front one is slightly cut down to fit the recess, ford front flat wipers and a smooth platic rear wiper instead of the metal standard one

got lots of plans but i'll do bits slowly, ive done a few tidying up bits like shaving the alcantara on the seats, but im really chuffed how clean the car is as i did a naughty and bought it without viewing it properly as it was covered in frost lol

Last edited:
  clio 172 phase 2
Loving frs mate one of the cars thats on my list to to own :) dont know why but ive always wanted one hope to see this in a few meets in the year

Focus RS + S3
Cheers guys :)
ive wanted one since theyve been launched and saw this one come up and just had to have it

ill be bringing it to the meets and some french shows still lol

Suzuki Jimny
I want that to be mine. Stunning, please keep the wheels and don't replace them with wolfrace wheels like the one I saw recently!

Focus RS + S3
They're staying dont worry, they could do with a refurb and wrapping in some new rubber, came with hankook ventus V12's, not too keen on them "/

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
I wasn't gonna bother with FCS, but might now that its only over at Combe.

I went to CCS last year and was good, further away from us this year Gez, so won't be going this year. Going to be doing enough traveling with the track days I'm doing.

Monaco 172
Im deffo going to fcs this year with it being so close it would be silly not to i think, as its always so far away.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Was supposed to have my cup spoiler fitted today, but the garage messed up the booking.

another week wait now :(