ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Used Mototec in the past, they were the ones who smashed the 6 inch piece out of my splitter getting it on the machine.

Worryingly, that was with the one tech driving and another guiding him on. Made more frustrating by the fact that I pointed out the car was low before hand and was told "yer, not a problem with low cars, we've done a Porsche GT3 last week no bother".

And to top it off the alignment job was s**t.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Hi my fellow south wale-ites. How is everyone? Miss me??

Guess what I have got as a project?

YES YOU GUESSED RIGHT, A MK2 1988 SCIROCCO. giggity giggty gooo oh rightttttt

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

link to project thread

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?624881-My-%A3100-88-Scirocco-1-8-Scala

I've been working round north wales Penygroes and Caernarfon, now they are queer f**kers. Too welsh for my liking, SOUTH is the BEST. One love bread-bins xxxx :hail:

Last edited:
  Octavia VRS LE
haha, looks good kris whats the plans, just to get it back to standard and in a good shape?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
yes mate, just get it restored then slam it and dub it hahaha. hopefully have it ready for the new year, gives me plenty of time to get it sorted, needs a lot replacing. And saving for a holiday in Florida is taking the most money at the moment

Octavia VRS LE
Well good luck and il keep an eye on your project thread, got a little soft spot for old VW's always wanted a mk1 golf, maybe one day....

Octavia VRS LE
Seen a few threads lately about karting meets. Which got me thinking, why don't ws try something like this? Or at least get names down etc, maybe get the meganesport and 197 lot involved again. Not too sure on karting locations as I've never been bit I know there is one in st clears near tenby. Would any one be up for this or is it a shot in the dark?

Last edited:
I've only been to the newport one. They have faster karts now, my mate went a few weeks back said its miles better now.

Rb Clio 182
Hello everyone i aint been posting for a while been to busy ")

Just woundering what's everyones plans to do to there car this year ??

I've decided to keep the clio as had no luck selling it so im going to keep it now and hopefully move to a house with a garage and consider on the idea of
turbo'ing it ")

Hi all, its been dead in here lately.

Seen a few sports on the on my travels to and from the black mountains on the weekend.

LY182/NHB CTR
Yea I believe that was the one.

Seen a clean bg 172 and ly 182, in the village/town before the mountain.

The LY is probably me or Griff driving... Griff lives on the mountain road in Brynamman.. we were out last weekend and a few of us are out again this Sunday I'll either be in the Honda or the LY182