ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Focus RS + S3
Im pretty sure thats what the rules are, well in blaenau gwent anyway, unsure in this torfaen lark ;-)

Or its just what my dad says to keep my car out of there lol
You could keep it in my front room for £50 a week lol

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Lol I'd have a guess that your dads just saying that for the reason you said ;) i'd assume if you was to store flammable/cars in them you'd also have to prove that you got insurance to cover the building if the worst did ever happen.

As for keeping it in your front room i would if i can get 2 cars in there, but i don't think you'd be happy if i was to come up at 3am and use the grinder/welder and being noisy in general lol.

Fiesta ST-3
I'm in Swansea in the 197 tonight. So look out :) You can't miss it. It's gleaming with S13 CST as the reg.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Sorry busy visiting a few friends.

Adam did you get time to fit the pure motorsport top mounts after?

Focus RS + S3
As Promised :)
bracei.jpg

brace2.jpg

clio 172 phase 2
Looks good mate ! I need the brace now . Did you have to remove the engine
Cover yea? Ive just had mine sprayed so ideally i want it to stay on lol

Focus RS + S3
Yeah i removed the cover, its extremely tight, i found the bolts foul the brace, with a bit of playing about it could fit

Focus RS + S3
yeah thats the plan, want someone to machine polish it then in may, the paint has got a haze to it and looks dull :(

Once ive sorted the car out to how i want it i'll eventually invest in a DA and some more detailing gear. My list is huge atm mind :headno:

Rb Clio 182
Lol think we will have to meet up soon Adam . il have to have a look at your car perhapse i could help you lol ") dont machine polish you'r self my freind quite hard to get it right ") and ash but i would sell mine but it has just cost me way to much .

Focus RS + S3
yeah i see things in clio media then i go hmmm lol, only small little bits im going to sort for now.
im going to get it paint corrected properly, theres a guy i know from back in my saxo days that im going to give a call when i get the cash

yep i need to see the enemy clio ;) (jk btw)

Lol think we will have to meet up soon Adam . il have to have a look at your car perhapse i could help you lol ") dont machine polish you'r self my freind quite hard to get it right ") and ash but i would sell mine but it has just cost me way to much .

When you do want to sell it lemme know :).

Rb Clio 182
Yea lol will have to be week after next now doin the belt nxt week so .

and you will get jealouse haha (oj)

and i now a couple off tidy painter as being in the trade aha .

Rb Clio 182
Yea i am just to get me thro mot . i just dont want to buy 2 new ones now as i want to get 4 toyos in march lol so it only for the time being .

and i got a Mop ") haha

Focus RS + S3
my four are being replaced in the week so ill keep hold of them after they come off
sure we can come to some arrangement lol

Rb Clio 182
lol kk np ash i just done the belt and dephaser pulley and a service .

and yea let me do my belt once you got them off ill pop up and grab 2 of them off you .

lol kk np ash i just done the belt and dephaser pulley and a service .

and yea let me do my belt once you got them off ill pop up and grab 2 of them off you .

If your not selling it for a while i.e. at least 6 months ill have the cash ready by then. But when you do think about it PM me first please :D you have to sell it to a fellow CS Welshy or else. ;)

Rb Clio 182
Yea kk dont know what to do with it atm . i just know that some one on here just paid 3k for one ( dont now how true ) with about 40k lol

Yea kk dont know what to do with it atm . i just know that some one on here just paid 3k for one ( dont now how true ) with about 40k lol

I would definitely swap my car and £1000 maybe more depending on the mileage, condition and service history. Or straight cash which ever you where to prefer. Obviously i'd have to sell my RB first so realistically it wouldn't be until August time. But i would swap whenever :) just have to give me a months notice to quickly save a grand or so.

Rb Clio 182
kk Np

So Whens the next meet ??

Come on we got to arrange something . as every meet seems to fall thro .