ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

iceberg phase 2 172
Anyone have a fault code reader ?As above any1 have 1 around south wales that would be a legend and help out ? beer tokens provided

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Anyone likely to have a rear disk handy? Needs to have a good bearing, condition on disk doesn't really matter. Just need to borrow it for a couple of days and you can have it back. It's not going to be fitted. Will be taking as a spare only.

Monaco 172
I have one you can have mate, it has a little surface rust due to its been in shed a year but the bearing was fine before i took it off the car.

Monaco 172
No i didnt but i did go to aberystwth for a wedding, and all i can say the highlight of the weekend was the driving there and back. We went up through the beacons, through builth and up that way and all the way the roads were epic!!! Yes the odd caravan and biker but mainly foot down driving pleasure :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah was a good day. Got burnt to a crisp though lol.

no movement yet mate, got to wait for my mortgage and everything to get sorted plus the people I was buying off have decided not to pay me back so its all on stop atm

Clio 1.2
The Bwlch is awesome when its nice weather, but in the rain its real dangerous. I only been up there in my Corsa so I might need to have another run up there.

It's not that bad I was up there in a foot and a half of snow, the hairpin at the bottom was amazing ;)

Looking....
No i didnt but i did go to aberystwth for a wedding, and all i can say the highlight of the weekend was the driving there and back. We went up through the beacons, through builth and up that way and all the way the roads were epic!!! Yes the odd caravan and biker but mainly foot down driving pleasure :)

Did you do Brecon to Builth via the A470 or B4520?

Monaco 172
I went up the 4520 mate, the roads after builth were the better half tho but none the less it was a amaizing drive :)

Looking....
They are all amazing roads around here, i travel the b4520 every day to work and quite often think how lucky i am not to have the usual "stuck in traffic" problems.

172 RaceCar, VW-T5
Hey Guys,

Im looking at getting some seat rails welded into my car as I cant get the buckets low enough on the omp subframes.

Unfortunately I havent got a welder, so I cant do it myself.

Does any one have any reccomendations for a welder / fabricator in south wales?

Im based in cardiff, but im pretty happy to travel to get the job done right,

Cheers.
Alex

Bug

Megane rs250
Hey guys
new member here just got my self a clio 182 joined for the technical info thought I'd join the region aswel

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Come and watch the track day at least, it's in Llandow near Cowbridge

nice and close for you, it's going to be a busy meet :)

Bug

Megane rs250
Come and watch the track day at least, it's in Llandow near Cowbridge

nice and close for you, it's going to be a busy meet :)

I'll have a read through the thread details and see if I could make it
any idea if I'd have to pay for entry even if im not using the circuit

Bug

Megane rs250
Totally free buddy.

I might come down then some of you who know these cars well can tell me if I bought a bad one or not
havent got her yet I paid a deposit friday and I might be picking her up today after work if the tax disc has come in the post if not will be some time in the week mega excited :D

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Anyone recommend a place to get cam belt, aux belt, and dephaser changed in the south/west wales area, happy to travel about, but looking at going Fred@BTM seems abit extreme - although not out of the question..

prefer closer to home obviously.. Not bothered about saving a few pennies if the job is done right!

Cheers for any help :)

That's the fella.

Would of done it myself but on the phone and it's a pain in the arse doing stuff like that.