ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Focus RS + S3
Anybody here has any ph2 172/182 engine looms (inc lights) and interior loom they have laying around?

Dont know if its any good to you but i just bought another DCi that im going to be breaking, anything you need let me know :)

i cant stay away from these bloody things lol

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Dont know if its any good to you but i just bought another DCi that im going to be breaking, anything you need let me know :)

i cant stay away from these bloody things lol

Thanks for the offer dude, atm i can't think of anything i need but you never know, but after a long long think along with a few headaches i've now decided i'm going to bin the std loom/ecu/uch.

And design my own loom inc switch/relay/circuit breaker panels and run a standalone ecu as it will be handy for future engine mods.

If i do think of something though i'll drop you a PM.

Focus RS + S3
Nah mate
been in work all day (newport)

i havent checked to see if my cars still in the garage so it could be lol

RB 182 cup
pretty new to the forum..
guessing there's not many meets around the cardiff area? be nice to see a few other members...

Suzuki Jimny
We've had quite a few cardiff bay meets now. Will sort out another one in a few months :)

​Welcome btw!

Focus RS + S3
Got a new recruit to the south wales bunch, my brother just bought this as his first car, lovely little thing, pretty clean
Hes got a few plans, mainly influenced by me lol

61491ECB-B739-4D7F-8995-6AC964A78650-46921-0000093983FC1C97.jpg

Clio 172 Cup
Hi guys, im new on here and new to the clio scene. Got a 172 PH2.. Will pop along to the next meet! :D

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
To be fair Matt, the last one organised was very last minute.

We get good numbers at meets usually if given time in advance.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm all up for some meets once I have some wheels to do so. In the meantime... why not get some of us locals down to Llandow for the BurpSpeed day? I've not paid myself as yet but I'll be there in one shape or form. Even if I don't have wheels I'm still going down as it's a real enjoyable day out. It's rude not to really... :p

Im heading to Llandow cos your car is there and for a fiver its wrong not to ;)
dunno about Kartin now though :( Mums and brothers birthday next month and he wants to go to blackpool for his 21st so will need lot of money haha

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
It should be ready in time for Llandow mate. I don't think I'll make FCS though (which is a shame as I have the ticket and have not been before).