ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South east sticker

172 Rep
As before we had the go ahead with this and it never come around, spoke to a printing company today and sent them a few photos of the sticker and they are getting back to me, should get the go ahead with this one, ordering 20 stickers but I have time to order more if interested ! ybyzena3.jpg

Courtesy of dans old clio! This is the sticker I'm getting made up hopefully

172 Rep
I'll give them out at the brands hatch meet, not fussed about money for them anymore, a little family sticker haha

172 Rep
apologies if for some reason my post offended you. Admin thought it a logistical nightmare and decided against doing them all. Could have saved u guys some expense that's all.

Didn't offend me at all mate haha, I see on the previous posts about it, the bloke who's meant to be doing these for me has not got back to me so if you fancy a bit of business your way it's up to you bud :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll have it done then Jimbo.

Any preference on size? About 5" long I thought?

I thought it was good for those with Clio's and without as it doesn't actually say "Cliosport" just CS

172 Rep
Tim, have you still got some going? Probably wont be able to make brands hatch tomorrow either :( Are you able to send one to me? :)

I think I'll order some more, I should have a few spare, message me your address and I'll get one sent mate :)