ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**South East Meet 2nd December**

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Re: **South East Meet 25th November**

Time: 1pm onwards

for a bit of food and drink, then possibly on to Tunbridge Wells TN2 3UW for Pool or Bowling?

S13

Ok, I did read that but then someone suggested Westerham which seemed to get a good response.

:)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One

Westerham usually gerts good response on here but in reality the numbers are virtually halved, plus i was trying trying to get more people from east and south kent to come?!

S13

I think in reality most of the meets that are organised on here attendence numbers are halved if not more from the list that gets posted up but that's not the point really. Good luck anyway :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon

When the majority turn up its good. A few shallow turn outs recently by the sounds of things.
Hopefully some more people will commit to this one.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nice. Bump!!! We need more people! There are lots of people missing from this list. Why???

1. sash_clio_girl
2. Deb182
3. Johners
4. Stryker
5. nelson182
6. Ollie1982
7. Karlos237
8. Duncx
9. DynamiqueDebz
10. Davehi182
11. Pumpkin

RS Clio 200
1. sash_clio_girl
2. Deb182
3. Johners
4. Stryker
5. nelson182
6. Ollie1982
7. Karlos237
8. Duncx
9. DynamiqueDebz
10. Davehi182
11. Pumpkin
12. S22

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Vauxhall inn, Tonbridge, but if those of you coming from surrey want to convoy from westerham feel free to!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Oh i thought we'd changed it to Westerham. Ahh well...i'll just have to drive all the way to Tonbridge!

182 has now gone!
I thought the date and location had changed to 2nd dec at westerham then the xmas meet was gonna be at Tonbridge... Doesnt matter tho...

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
No the Xmas meet is at the Fairmile. Im prob gonna convoy from Westerham if anyone else fancies it?