ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Bowling Nov Sun 15th 4-30pm

Real shame this, was good you texted. Was half way there, in a car park at the moment. Oh well, was looking forward to this.

Nimbus 197
sorrry people.... i thought no one would turn up like normal.... so i cancelled as i thought like only 3 people would of turned up x

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think next time we need to have a confirmation.... would make things a lot better (I'll explain at the ened)

Sorry you went all that way Jonni, woulda been good to see another mk1 and meet another member, don't be put off to come down again!!!

The format for meets should now be.....

Post 1:

SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 4-30

Bowlplex 10 Pin Bowling Tunbridge Wells

Name - Bowlplex 10 Pin Bowling

Tunbridge Wells,
Industrial Park,
Longfield Road,
Tunbridge Wells,
Kent,
TN2 3EN

Thought this could be a good/meet gathering.... Their is also Pool Pit and Bar.. and Foood!! Frankies and Bennys or The Hop Farm....

Who is Interested in this...

Put your name down on here if you want to come, then on the day of the meet please repost the list with an "X" next to your name to confirm you are going

1. Megz:rasp:
Then post two should look like this from each person

1. Megz:rasp:
2. Robbos X
3. Steviant
4. Sash X
This way we have a confirmation that its actually going ahead and people have not forgot about it.

Formally Clio 182
fail_stickers.jpg