ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East - Go Karting

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
ok, i worked there for a few years so if you need anymore help just let me know. if your stuck for numbers aswell im sure i could get a few people together.

172 Race Car
Deffo come down again, nice to have my ass handed to me from someone other than Ollie ;)

I'll give it some thought. You boys are skinny runts tho so have a power to weight advantage. I had to really hang it out to keep up. Got told off for using too much kerb

SG9 Forester STi
Finally an update!

I spoke to the track and the below option seemed the best for all of us by far.

DATE: Saturday 20th November.
TIME: 2.30pm.
RACE: Daytona Cup.
COST: £55 ppp.

There is a 5 minute practice/qualifying session and then a 30 minute race with a trophy for the winner.

This will be exclusive to us if we can get a minimum of 15 people confirmed so hopefully we'll be able to get a few people confirmed on the list!!

The track have said they will give me a call on Friday so we can get the date booked so if everyone can get their name down (only if positive you'll be arriving on the day) by then it would be hugely appreciated!

Sounds like it'll be a good day out! :)

Right so the attending list:

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1

SG9 Forester STi
It isn't cheap but it's worth it I think as it'll be exclusive to us and it's not something that we'll do often so I think it'll be a good day out :)

SG9 Forester STi
Need to update them by Friday to say we have the required numbers so can those who want to come make sure their name is added to the list by Friday morning.

Thanks!

Stripped yozza'd cup
1. Vickyx
2. Sir_Dave (+ gf probably, she loves karting)
3. Budgie
4. Nick172Cup
5. Tom@JMS
6. Leep86
7. MarkCup
8. Jack_kemp

I'm keen.

SG9 Forester STi
As brian said we're trying to rearrange due to a drop in the numbers. I will be calling the guy tomorrow as I didn't receive a call back in the end. Will update those interested tomorrow :)

SG9 Forester STi
* Update - sorry for the late update, I've been stupidly busy at work this week. Spoke to the venue and they said we can do an arrive and drive which is £40 but we have to prepay to secure places. IMO this is better as we can get definite numbers. We can prebook the session no earlier than 2 weeks before.

If everyone is happy with Sunday the 28th Nov then we'll continue the definitely attending list:

1. Vickyx
2. Ben_r1
3. LeeP86

Going by this date we're looking at paying by say the 15th Nov.

:)

Stripped yozza'd cup
I think my recent car failures are going to prevent me from doing this before payday, but things may change.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol I'm thinking this may be best enjoyed when the sun arrives again as most people have dropped out now.