ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South east ClioSport Sticker

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Good evening people :) I've been having a play around, If you look at the thread below I have just done some decals for the East Midlands area. Post 43

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?685894-CS-%96-East-Midlands-Sticker

I have also knocked up a similar design for the South East area. Nice to keep the decals similar but for different areas. Hopefully each different area could adopt it and therefore create a nice set for the club. Up to you guys, just knocked it up quickly :)

CSSEEM_zpsb82b1abc.jpg

Thanks
Ady

I had something like this is mind, but with the 3 colours running across it inside the black lines

I'm gonna get one of the map type from Ady, they look pretty smart :)

IDK what colour the get it though, on a black car, should I get it the grey that Ady has already done them before in, or white?

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Map wins for me, white with south east in blue would suit my colour scheme perfectly on the window

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
+1 for the map one.

How much we looking at per sticker?

Are they going to be internal or external?