ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central Pool Tournament - Monday 1st October, 7.30pm

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone interested in entering a pool tournament at Riley's in Reading? And I'm talking English pool, none of that American 'big pockets' s**t ;)

I was thinking £5 to play, double elimination format, and split the prize fund depending on how many people take part. Don't worry if you're no good at pool, I see it as more of a social than a pool competition.

I've provisionally put down Monday 24th September but that can be changed if people can't make it. So who's in?

1. Tim.

Seat Ibiza
Re: South Central Pool Tournament - Monday 24th September, 7.30pm

Possibly! ... Where abouts is it Postcode? I dont tend to finish work til 6 at least in Reading Centre.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Balls - i'm on honeymoon, else id have been in like an 8 ball. Alternatively, you could move it a week, then I could attend :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

I might be getting my car sorted for Llandow so maybe a week later would be better.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Do you need to sign up to be a member at Rileys Tim? Been years since I've been.

I'm awful, but may be up for this. I'll check my dates.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Do you need to sign up to be a member at Rileys Tim?

You need to be a member but it's free to sign up.
http://www.rileys.co.uk/freemembership

As atouba said, it's free to sign up but they're also doing an offer where you can get 2 hours free pool too.

If and when there's enough interest I'll try and coordinate it so we don't have to pay for the table(s), meaning more money in the prize fund!

1. Tim.
2. Cub 172

RS 189.9

I could be up for attending this! I will not play though, eyes and limbs could be lost if I'm unleashed with a pool cue!

Seat Ibiza
Ohhh. I moved! Lol, Reading baby now! :) I was gunna say I don't get home til at least 7pm! :)

Seat Ibiza
Please remind me on the Friday/Saturday! Lol then I shall remember to come :D... don't like the idea of turning up and not knowing whos who! Can we all meet in a car park! I can guess at least then! :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You know me Fern!

I'll try to make this gents, just need to check my dates.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't like the idea of turning up and not knowing who's who! Can we all meet in a car park?! I can guess at least then! :eek:

Fern, all South Central members I've met are really friendly, and you know Luke already apparently. Come down and make some new car friends ;)

fwend.jpg

Seat Ibiza
Lol...need a face to put a name to lol!!! So confused.com, also anyone in reading got a jack or 2 I could come and use?... Possibly a code reader too... Not like there's anything wrong with my clio :headno:

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
I cant play pool to save my life but ill pop along for the social event!

Ford Focus ST 2007
I can come :D My car is not as good as all you Renault sport drivers but id be down for the meet and social :D

Petrol Blue 182.
I'm game.

Just tried to sign up, website seems not to want to work properly however and I can't join!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
For those of you coming down on Monday Rileys membership is free for a year so might be worth bringing photo ID.

RG1 8NQ

Meet in the car park at 7.30pm, start playing at 8pm, £5 per person, winner takes all.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm not going to be able to make this for 7:30 ladies and gents as I've been asked to fill a badminton slot tonight, and duty calls. I'll try to get there for 8:30ish to have a beer with you all but won't be competing, and also bring along bits and pieces for people who've bought them.

Luke.