ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Central (Nr Newbury/Basingstoke) Nelsons Diner - 11/11 @ 7PM

Nimbus 197
GUYS.. i am going to be their!!! lol but not meeting you at services as im not going shopping anymore x im having a haircut instead

S23

The Cleee-O
What's the postcode for the services Fletcher? Might be able to come to this one :D Take about an hour to get to Newbury won't it?

Formally Clio 182
Ah okay, so meet you their at 6 then? How much further is it from their? Sorry for all the questions mate.

Not much further really, just up the A34 for about 10-15 mins then come off.

If you have a good satnav you can come off at the Whitchurch junction going through Whitchurch and then onto Kingsclere on the country lanes.

May save time/miles from Winchester.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Not much further really, just up the A34 for about 10-15 mins then come off.

If you have a good satnav you can come off at the Whitchurch junction going through Whitchurch and then onto Kingsclere on the country lanes.

May save time/miles from Winchester.

I have a old Garmin sat-nav that doesn't take postcodes..lol :(

Nimbus 197
Postcode: SO23 surely thats not the full postcode?? if you can get hold of postcode il meet you their 2.. i can never make my mind up x

Can see throughout all the spam.

Where are we all meeting from the Southampton area and what time?

Nimbus 197
winchester services... x or il meet you sumwher in southampton then we can go onto winchester services

S23

The Cleee-O
SO21 1PP Is the postcode for the services, just so you know. I'm gonna ask Santa for a Sat-Nav for christmas as I still don't have one yet. lol

Nimbus 197
I've just guessed my way around Southampton for the last year and I haven't got lost yet, but my luck will run out one day. And I'm not a dad neither. lol

lol.. when i first come down to southampton.. it was a complete nitemare.. but ive got it down to T now..

Dynamique Flamer
I've just guessed my way around Southampton for the last year and I haven't got lost yet, but my luck will run out one day. And I'm not a dad neither. lol

Lol I meant my dad. He has a tomtom so I get to use it, when I actually go places. Lol

1. timmmah (tim)
2. Fletcher
3. Sammy T
4. atouba
5. Megzy (Will Leave 2Hours Erli to make sure i GET THEIR!! lol)
6. Steve32c
7. Marty
8. stozza (Iain)
9. Kerryclio
10.jamesybear
11. Day
12. Ady182
13. ?

S23

The Cleee-O
1. timmmah (tim)
2. Fletcher
3. Sammy T
4. atouba
6. Steve32c
7. Marty
8. stozza (Iain)
9. Kerryclio
10.jamesybear
11. Day
12. Ady182
13. ?
14. S23

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
1. timmmah (tim)
2. Fletcher
3. Sammy T (Cannot make this now :( )
4. atouba
6. Steve32c
7. Marty
8. stozza (Iain)
9. Kerryclio
10.jamesybear
11. Day
12. Ady182
13. ?
14. S23