ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sorta newbeeee

clio 200
Hi every1 i'm sorta new on here been joined for a while only jut started coming on frequently,anyway ive been building me a 172 phase 2 replica its taken me 6 months coz ive been lazy but its finally getting there ive fitted all the bumpers wings side skirts etc just got it bk from body shop after getting a full respray in racing blue, just bort and fitted some civic type r buckets(ime quite into modifying using manufacturers standard parts)its bin lowered 50 f 30 r needs 2 go lower! sat on a set on 17" dotz wheels and 25mm spacers on the front. hope u all like it comments and suggestions welcome

Attachments

• ben respray 2.jpg
    ben respray 2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 74
  • ben respray 1.jpg
    ben respray 1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 67
  clio 200
forgot to mention the bonnet bra and now on french style plates but the plates notpictured cheers:D

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice choice of colour. I think that's the first racing blue 1.2 i've seen.

Formally Clio 182
Welcome looks good so far. I wouldnt have the badges yellow and would probably go standard.

Oh and don't forget to get clear indicators instead of the orange ones.

clio 200
thanks for all the comments so far, it still needs bits and bobs to finish it off ie rear bench.indicators would love some xenon headlights e.t.c. Im always up for a good meet Daz 81 let me no when there on and i'l get my self there. also the spray job wasnt that dear cost me £650 including the paint :D not what you no its who you no lol

RB 182 Cup
best replica by far! get some anthracite 182 wheels and it'll look the dogs! well done mate! Also getting it resprayed is total dedication lol

mini cooper (RIP 172)
car looks good, just want i'm after now;)

i'm from cottingham i'll keep an eye out!

and like daz said get yourself to some yorkshire meets:D

ps, ave you been down to the fnm meet on a thers night, i'm sure ive seen that car b4

clio 197 r27 + 172 cup
change the wheels naff gold bits and super naff bonnet and it will be the nicest 1.2 ever!!!!!!!! also dont the type r buckets say type r on them?

clio 200
hi every1 thanks for the comments, yer rob172 ive been to fnm a few times seen u bout was gutted to see the pics of ur car and as i said i will defo cum 2 meets if i get a hint ie msg haha,and yes miker27 the seats do have type r on them i no its not to every1s taste but i like to modify cars using standard manufacturers parts and thort itd a bit dif than gng 4 the full 182 half leather option which is what i wanted to do.