ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry guys

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry guys I've not bin the best rep over the last year. To the newer members hi you more than likely won't know me sorry that's my fault.

to the older members sorry as well I've just had far to much going on. With closing roots n shoots that made it a bit tricky to sort meets out and as some of you can guess was a bit stressful so all my time went into that. But now I work away a lot so it doesn't give me much time spare. I spend more tone in the north east / Yorkshire or I am in holland. Hopefully I will get chances to sort meets out again soon but I feel it's time to let someone else to have ago at being a rep for the area as well as Eddie.
I feel that the north west is a cracking area for meets and we have had some epic meets I've made some
amazing friends on here. Hopefully with someone new taking my place the north west might come alive again a little bit.

sorry again guys

Ash

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Why I pet!!

cheers for the hug dude I guessed that you would send a hug!