ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soon to be owner of LY R27 in UAE

LY R27
Hi folks,

Its been along time since my last post, probably when I have my 172 cup over 2 years ago. Anyway just ordered a new LY R27 with full options, should be arriving in 2 weeks, only 2 cars arriving in the UAE (Abu Dhabi).

Any advice on how the car will perform in 40 degree heat????

Paid 10,500 GBP, I cant wait to give it a blast, especially with fuel only 32p a litre : )

Cheers
Paul

Sounds a good price, not surehow the heat will affect it, should still be a riot though!

As for 32p a litre.... I hate you :clown:

LY R27
The petrol thing, I gotta admit its great but maybe not for the ozone layer ; )

I cant wait to get it now, just hope the heat will not affect the performace to much?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pick me up from the airport next month sir! ;) Got a meeting with GMS over in shareaza...Pardon spelling.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'm impressed you managed to have a Cup out there in the UAE! Or did it have the climate option?

LY R27
Hi Guys,

Finally got my car, but its a tad different to the UK R27.

1. Wheel colour (standard)
2. No Start Button
3. No Keyless entry
4. Did get a spare alloy & tyre tho in the boot
5. Radiator & Aircon upgrade
6. Speed bleep at 120 km

Upgrades over the coming weeks:

1. VKool shading & 30% tint
2. RS Chip on order
3. Decat on Order
4. Wheel colour

Btw love the car to bits, much better all rounder than my 172 cup.

I cant post any pics, connection form the UAE on cliopsort is rubbish. If somenone emails me p_o_16@hotmail.com I will be happy to send them for posting on hear.