ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

something you might be interested in

i dont know if any of you have seen the cool blue that they sell at santa pod but its a octane based fuel that you can put to your petrol to help you get up the strip quicker now this is not meant to be like the nitros boost sh*t you can buy at your local garage its meant to be sh*t hot stuff anyway i have a mate whos bird has just started a new job in a racing fuel company and they have a similar fuel but they say its better so they are going to give me some to try next time i go to the pod so if its any good i will let you guys know and if you want some i will sort some out

cheers

mike

i will try buddy as my mates bird works there she recons i wil get it ceeap so if its any good i will get you some or if they give me this first lot free or very cheap i will let you know and you can meet me at the pod and you can have some of it too then at least i know it wont just be me thinking its good or sh*t