ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone just got a 172 Cup for £945

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
No more expensive on a cup than any other car really.

Good buy for someone, I'm sure. I paid that for a mk1 1.1 6 years ago :(

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  titanium 182
116k miles and full of subs and speakers, i bet that hasnt been ragged to deth off some little chav and ready to blow up!! Wouldnt have touched it will someone elses barge pole!!!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
They have dropped in value but still a lot of variation in price and quality !

Same with any car you will always get people saying its not worth that when you come to sell I can buy one for blah blah blah . These are usually the people who see a mint car up for lets say 4000 full history needs nothing doing , Would rather pay 2700 for a car with several owners a bit shabby sketchy service history, Think they have a bargain! and by the time they finish doin bits to get it running and looking right probly owes them the same money as the good one. If it does cost less you will never change the fact it has had a hard life with many owners had the bollox ragged off it and no history no matter how much you spend ! Minter for more cash EVERY TIME . A Good genuine car will always be worth paying more BUT people just look at prices s**t ones sell for and assume thats all that ALL of them are worth .

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  White clique
i bet the seller was fucked right off with that price. But just look at the related items.. clios everywhere unsold :(

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks clean enough but surely it cant be worth that much if he started it at 99p.

must be shagged.

decent 172s still sell for 3k. bad ones sell for pennies.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy #392
Bargain, about the number of owners... What about trophy's most of them have quite alot of owners but still mint cars..

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Run it till it pops. Screw the belts.

Spot on. The car is worth more than that in bits.

The way people are going on I expected it to be a complete shed. Other cars that don't look anywhere near as good as that get praised as a 'mint example'

Drive it until it goes bang. Strip it. Done.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
If he had have gone with £25 CASH, the SELLER would have said YES.

love,
200MPH

doubt it, mileage is too high, wouldnt touch it, offered him 500 quid for it last time it was on!

but its defo worth more in parts, also add the £200 travellin costs as its well up north

and this nut brain (probably on here) wants £600 for this;

item number: 280777767731

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
MOT Required... Belts and clearly ragged. I give it 6 months.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Very cheap, cracking buy for someone. People are making out that the bidder has paid over the odds, lol. Its a 53 plate ffs

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is a bargain. As said if it was me I'd run it until it goes pop then strip it for parts.

It could of gone for a little more though if the seller actually put some effort into their advert.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
It is a bargain. As said if it was me I'd run it until it goes pop then strip it for parts.

It could of gone for a little more though if the seller actually put some effort into their advert.

Look at his feeback, he sold it but the guy never paid for it £1550

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Never looked at that.

You've got to be gutted as it sold for nearly half the price second time round

it never the guy was biddin on it himself,:eek: how do i know this? you might or probably will ask, because was bidding then changed my mind due to location told him to withdraw bid but replied saying it'll defo go for more so no point cancellin it:eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
116k miles and full of subs and speakers, i bet that hasnt been ragged to deth off some little chav and ready to blow up!! Wouldnt have touched it will someone elses barge pole!!!

My car has done 116k - and until I stripped it out it was running with a sub in the boot and decent speakers as my daily runaround

It's had 2 oil changes a year every year of it's life and every single component on the car (suspension, brakes, engine mounts, exhaust) are uprated and better than new

Stereotyping stupidity on here is hilarious

It's more likely to have been ragged if it had the back seats missing and some 2118s' :p

Cups are bargains at the moment - sub £1k for an awesome off-the-shelf track car