ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Someone in South Wales to fit my dual optics :)

Jap Box
I know this section is for meets, but I thought it would be best to put it in here as it would only get peoples attention from Wales etc :)

So as per title, needing someone to help fit them, guide is on here and I have all of the items needed to do the job but id like someone to help me with it as I can see myself messing it up on a massive scale :(

Will be willng to pay you if you like :)

Jap Box
I'm not sure who's local but it's a pretty easy job tbh.

Yeah, just dont wanna go potching about with it myself, ill take it down to GF's dads tonight when he replaces the coil pack, spark plugs and injectors for me and see what sense he can make from it :rasp:

Jap Box
Little bit of wiring to be created, once that's done, it's a doddle.

Yeah, its the whole snap lock bit thats throwing me off tbh, cant make sense of them.

Also, where are the screws to remove the headlight, two on top, and where else? Bumper needed to come off or not?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Bumper not off, grille piece off though.

The snap lock is just turning one wire into two, so the snaplock takes two wires in and outputs just one.

The screws are ontop of the headlights when you open the bonnet and there's one obvious one when you take the grill off, (which is just two screws)