ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some videos from Spa trackday

172 ph1
Best video is probably this one - amazing CLS AMG that threw off a huge amount of sparks, and me almost getting run off the road

Laps in the wet, 3:25ish on the 2nd lap - last time I was at Spa was 3 years ago, back then I couldn't drive, and did a 3:35 with a Z4 3.0i, in the dry.

view from the outside

Fun ding dong with a S4

some dry laps, 3:13ish on the 2nd lap, around 3s slower than the Yozza Clio but this was my first time at Spa with the Clio and there's still quite a lot of places to improve

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 ph1
A few photos

XSP_0607.jpg

XSP_7237.jpg

XSP_7940.jpg

XSP_8029.jpg

172 ph1
Just saw that Dale Lomas, who can manage 8 minute bridge to gantry laps in his turbo MX5 (so roughly 40s faster than me at the Ring in the dry), did 3:24 in the wet, which means my 3:25 was pretty good :lolup:

Dale in his amazing turbo MX5

me chasing GT3 RS, 3:25 on lap 2

Last edited by a moderator:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Jesus that first video with the AMG in it, The chap in the Gold Seat (I Think) needs to use his Mirrors a little more!

172 ph1
Jesus that first video with the AMG in it, The chap in the Gold Seat (I Think) needs to use his Mirrors a little more!
A Seat Toledo V5 :D

Am actually friends with the driver, we had a good laugh about it afterwards :)

172 ph1
Looks like it should be possible to take Eau Rouge and Blanchimont flat, or nearly flat. So will be trying to work up to that next time if the track is dry.

Didn't dare push harder on those corners this time as the curbs remained wet and could have caused some problems had I attempted to use them too much.

Last edited: