ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some prick jumped on my clio

french bit of tat
well gutted,
turned up to pick our clio up this morning from a private carpark as we had been to a party last night and some one has wrecked the bonnet on my 182. two big dents in it, one from a left foot, one from a right. need a new bonnet now. lost the f**king plot when i saw it.luckily they were probably too pissed to get across the roof.
on a plus side ( if there can be one )
it was parked about 5m from a camera pointing straight at it and my step dad is on is on the committee ( spelling ) of the club it was parked in. went to look at it but the computer froze when we tried to do a search. it is on there and they are getting the engineers out to sort it now anyway so i am going to get see it and who it was. parked my camper where it was and stood by it and they could see me on the monitor clear as day.
not interested in the money or police. just want this chump to get what he is due.
like i said before. i am well f**king gutted so anyone with a good arctic bonnet going spare, let me know. going to put an ad in the wanted

jamie

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Gutted mate, i would be well p*&sed off if that happened to me. Hope you find out who it was

Dan.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gutted for you mate. One of those things as well that once it's done that's it.

Lot of the time you never find out who did it!

:(

Sounds like you already suspect someone and need proof?

Nasty though. Never f**k with another man's ve-hic-le. It's just against the rules.

172 cup
sorry to hear m8, some jealous c**t's about.
beat the shite outta whoever done it to give a clear message to these lowlife scumbags who wreck our pride and joy.
hope ya get it sorted m8

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
Hope you get that sorted chap - hope even more you find out who did it. Pure scum.

Fiesta ST3
I know how you feel mate (although not quite as bad). Some lad ran past my house at stupid o'clock in the morning and smashed my mums, my dads, and my cars mirrors in! we got it on CCTV but nothing can be done for us apparently :dapprove:. Hope you get it sorted fella

french bit of tat
looked every where for a bonnet. obviously being sunday doesnt help. i dont want it fixed and resprayed though as it will look like its had a front ender. just going to have to bide my time till one pops up and get fucked right off every time i look at it. this bloke is fucked when i find him!!!!!! can anyone tell me if arctic is actually just arctic or are there different codes/shades for the same colour if you know what i mean?

jamie

french bit of tat
here it is. body shop wont be able to push it out as they have creased it and it is smack in the middle over the line. luckily the paint aint split so i can leave it on as it wont rust. ( not that it matters )

IMG00037-20110626-1916.jpg

IMG00036-20110626-1916.jpg

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Imperial crash repair's have bonnets £88 new but will still need painting

Ive been looking for a arctic bonnet for a while and that looks the only option

Petrol Blue 182
No Need,feel 4 u fella, wot a Tw*t, Put his balls in a vice and dont stop!!! U will feel much better then!:approve:

Z4 Coupe
Knock seven shades of sh1t out of the c-unit that did it! I'd be devasted if that happened to my car!

Milltek'd clio 182
feel sorry for ya fella, some kids done it to my mrs car a couple months back absolutley furious, we went out and lined random kids along looking at the bottoms of there shoes, never found out who it was, but i wish i did because i would hang the c"""ts

172 cup
feel sorry for ya fella, some kids done it to my mrs car a couple months back absolutley furious, we went out and lined random kids along looking at the bottoms of there shoes, never found out who it was, but i wish i did because i would hang the c"""ts

fair play in finding the culprit and giving em some stick, but i'm sure if that was one my kids and someone was lining em up i'd be first out there with cricket bat!!

172 cup
bit daft leaving ya footprints where you've caused some damage, reminds me of a mate who had his house burgled they left prints by kitchen window two days later one of his m8's or so called come round and hey presto the trainers were a match some people these days honestly

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah me mrs had these foot prints all over the roof, there was two people on the car, couldnt believe i didnt hear it, but obviously in a deep sleep

172 cup
yeah me mrs had these foot prints all over the roof, there was two people on the car, couldnt believe i didnt hear it, but obviously in a deep sleep
mate i had my first car vaux nova broken into stolen right of my drive in a cul de sac and burnt out on the field next door didnt realise till copper came knocking on the door thought was still on the drive.:S

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Do you believe in fait? Maybe if you heard them, woke up, the story could have gone down a different path. I allways remember a few years back when someone broke into my impreza shortly after I got in after having a few beers. Brave pilled up I ran down three flights of stairs with a kitchen knife, yeah i know completely stupid. Walked round the car to inspect the damage, drivers door lock smashed shouted a couple of things, seemed like the thing to do at the time. And went back up stairs. Two things never happened after that, I didnt get any other problems, secondly, I never did something as Daft as that, well maybe lol. How it could have been different. Hope you find who did it mate.

Dan.

172 cup
prob see the crocodile dundee knife and thought fook that i aint messing wid this geezer.
i just dont understand why people go out to purposely do damage or steal something, karma can be a powerful thing and i hope the beggers that do this have thier day when they may have a nice car or house there proud off.

Milltek'd clio 182
prob see the crocodile dundee knife and thought fook that i aint messing wid this geezer.
i just dont understand why people go out to purposely do damage or steal something, karma can be a powerful thing and i hope the beggers that do this have thier day when they may have a nice car or house there proud off.

jealousy my friend, your more likely to get a car park door dent if driving a lambo, than if you were to drive an old banger

172 cup
jealousy my friend, your more likely to get a car park door dent if driving a lambo, than if you were to drive an old banger
it must be i've had my clio keyed on the rear quarter panel and i just think why. i mean do they get some sort of kick from it, tbh if i caught them in the act then i probably wouldnt be able control myself and call police i would beat em into the next life