ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of the clio

Had 172, now 182
Thought id get sum pics posted up as i have not done so yet!!

Probably the same as any other flame red one to be honest!! lol

SP_A0085.jpg

SP_A0084-safe.jpg

I bought those LED sidelights from Ultraleds.co.uk. Look really good with the xenons

SP_A0083.jpg

SP_A0082-safe.jpg

Had 172, now 182
I have the induction kit on there too, ill get sum piccys of that 2moz. Should hopefully be gettin sum LED rear light clusters for it. Not crap looking ones tho.

Upgraded the front speakers to some Alpine Type E's, and changed the stereo for a Sony MP3 player, but wanna try and get my hands on a Cabasse cd player as i miss using the controls on the side of the steering wheel! lol

After christmas, will be buying some new tires too, as, short story, when i went to view the car at the garage, about a week before, the wheels had been nicked, so has got brand new wheels and tires, but the tires are cheap and nasty, so no grip!!!

Would love to also get my hands on a Carbon fibre engine cover and maybe some other carbon bits.