ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some pics of mine from the weekend

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Gave it a quick clean and waxed the wheels again, I've got AutoGlass coming on Wednesday to replace the windscreen already as I got a massive stonechip on it on the M3 at the weekend, only 1000 miles on the clock :(

RenaultMeganeSport230F1R26Lux27--2.gif

RenaultMeganeSport230F1R26Lux27--1.gif

RenaultMeganeSport230F1R26Lux27-01-.gif

RenaultMeganeSport230F1R26Lux27--3.gif

RenaultMeganeSport230F1R26Lux27--5.gif

RenaultMeganeSport230F1R26Lux27--4.gif

Oh and the RS-Tuning Graph (will get a better run done in a few months)

RS-Tuning.gif

Last edited:
  LY V6 with Recaros
Wow, gorgeous!

Shame about the windscreen, I had to replace mine after about 1000 miles too because of a damn stone chip :( Really annoying on a brand new car!

Revels Mum & Sister
Nice but 1000 miles is ALL you have driven it? How long have you had it? Get it driven more you pansy!

Watch out for sparrows eyelashes I hear they damage the paint work. Looks stunning though.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Nice but 1000 miles is ALL you have driven it? How long have you had it? Get it driven more you pansy!

Watch out for sparrows eyelashes I hear they damage the paint work. Looks stunning though.

since the beginning of December, so its not that bad, 500 miles a month so far, I've got a weekend driving it around North Wales coming up soon as well.

Very tidy, after 1000 miles would you say it was worth the change? Is the LSD an improvement, I would be interested to hear your feedback.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yes definite improvement. As a whole package the car feels a different drive, it feels more direct and has an exhaust tone. You can clearly feel the LSD correcting the car going through and coming out of corners when applying power. Unfortunately a lot of those 1000 miles have been done on the motorway, I'd say less than 100 of them have been on A/B roads so far, but I've got a weekend in Wales coming up fairly soon :)

yes definite improvement. As a whole package the car feels a different drive, it feels more direct and has an exhaust tone. You can clearly feel the LSD correcting the car going through and coming out of corners when applying power. Unfortunately a lot of those 1000 miles have been done on the motorway, I'd say less than 100 of them have been on A/B roads so far, but I've got a weekend in Wales coming up fairly soon :)

Sounds good, Evo rave about the R26 and I notice even Top Gear which is usually quite anti-renault rated it as there best hot hatch.

BMW M135i
Plenty of things are telling me not to have another renault after the 172, but every time I see one of these I just get the feeling i'll still end up getting one next.

Roadster Coupe
What happened to your decals? sure you had decals last time i posted a pic of ur car? Im prob just seeing things. lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
What happened to your decals? sure you had decals last time i posted a pic of ur car? Im prob just seeing things. lol

yeah just seeing things, the car never had the decals, although I am thinking about sourcing and fitting the bumper ones.