ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some people are knobs

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Came out to my car this morning to find this:

dsc00903wl9.jpg

dsc00905wy2.jpg

Pink spray paint on my driver's side wing. But not just any pink spray paint.....it's luminous! Not happy! must have happened round my mate's house last night as it was dark and therefore didn't see it when I got in my car to go home. My other mate works as a car painter so he is going to sort it out for me. Why do people do this?!

Clio
completey pointless, gutted for you pal, why just a little squiggle like that :(, hope it all gets sorted asap pal.

Thats a b**ch, is that the front wing? If so there are only plastic will probably be easier (and cheaper) to find a replacement front wing in black.

182 inside
i know how you feel. hope it gets sorted! i caught some chav's taking my valve caps so i bashed their heads together and sent them crying.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
cheers for the sympathies guys! going round to a mate in a couple of hours who's gonna get it removed (hopefully). just a tip for anyone.....if you ever come to ashford don't park in south ashford in the dark...

Peugeot 306 HDi
cheers for the sympathies guys! going round to a mate in a couple of hours who's gonna get it removed (hopefully). just a tip for anyone.....if you ever come to ashford don't park in south ashford in the dark...

Bad luck dude. Hope you get it sorted. We both know there are some lovely people that side of town, but console yourself we had it done to the car and van one Christmas Eve while we were all tucked up in bed. Every car on the street had "Merry Xmas" pasted down the side in red...the irony. That was in Bybrook area though.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
sorted! took some paint thinner to it and it came straight off! looks as good as new! just still annoyed that it happened in the first place

Ph 1 172

dsc00903wl9.jpg

dsc00905wy2.jpg

Pink spray paint on my driver's side wing. But not just any pink spray paint.....it's luminous! Not happy! must have happened round my mate's house last night as it was dark and therefore didn't see it when I got in my car to go home. My other mate works as a car painter so he is going to sort it out for me. Why do people do this?!

i no its harsh making a joke of this and what a bunch of w*****s for doing it but does anyone else think it looks like a gay version of krypotnite from superman lol

Renault Sport Clio 172!

dsc00903wl9.jpg

dsc00905wy2.jpg

t-cut mate dose the job i have done it before!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
sorted! took some paint thinner to it and it came straight off! looks as good as new! just still annoyed that it happened in the first place

I was gonna say, paint thinners or a decent grafitti remover would have taken that off no problems!

Glad its ok. Really are some knob jockeys out there. Makes me kinda glad my car is parked in an unlit cul-de-sac in a village!

Yeah i reckon a thinner/polish/clay or something would get it off!! wet sand at worst but i doubt youl need that. At least try it before you take it to a bodyshop