ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some new pics

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
as the title says really:

DSC_3946.jpg

DSC_3948.jpg

DSC_3949.jpg

DSC_3950.jpg

DSC_3951.jpg

DSC_3952.jpg

DSC_3953.jpg

DSC_3956.jpg

DSC_3957.jpg

DSC_3958.jpg

DSC_3962.jpg

DSC_3963.jpg

cheers x

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
nope, just like red which i know some people dont, but i dont even own photoshop, let alone know how to work it haha

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
aww nick dont talk to me about it, am sick fed up of the fuckin thing!
am in livi martin but work in morninside

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
yeh am totally up for meetin up with some guys, lol i always seem to miss the meets!

i drive the m8 then the bypass martin, prob how we miss each other, am also very open eyed about other clios on the road.

Flame Red Delight
i drive along the A71 every day to go to uni lol i think i have seen u around i think martin

I am really interested in getting a meet in Livinston or something any interest?

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
yeh am totally up for meetin up with some guys, lol i always seem to miss the meets!

i drive the m8 then the bypass martin, prob how we miss each other, am also very open eyed about other clios on the road.

^^Ah that explains why I've never noticed your car.....I'll maybe need to take the M8 sometime and see if I appear in a "spotted" thread. LOL

Add me to MSN (and any other locals) if you want and we can maybe get a mini meet sorted sometime.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
i drive along the A71 every day to go to uni lol i think i have seen u around i think martin

I am really interested in getting a meet in Livinston or something any interest?

^^^Easiest way to spot me is look for the '55 plate and there is also a white "TOW" sticker on the front bumper. :eek:

I'm up for getting some sort of meet at some point - bound to be plenty of us between Edinburgh & Livi...

Flame Red Delight
yea there is loads i have a few interested already i just need to get a place and a time

Flame Red Delight
yea we will get something sorted out ill make sure you are on the list if you are interested?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
deffo, like i say tho am never good at knowin about these things. have to text me like 20mins before i need to be there lol