ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some new pics of my dynamique after a clean

mx5
Spent a couple of hours cleaning the car, so thought I would roll it into the garden to take some pics. Then had a bit of a play in photoshop.

These will probs be the last pics with my black out rears as I am making some more tasteful rear lights for it, which should be on soon, so expect an update :)

Lots of the pics seem a bit underexposed to me, but I dont really know much about photography so any advice would be appreciated. As always photobucket has raped the quality :(

Gardenpic3.jpg

GardenPic2.jpg

Gardenpic5.jpg

GardenPic1.jpg

Gardenpic4.jpg

Also, I changed my sidelights (again) as the blue ones went green/turquoise. Now have some white led ones
cliolight002.jpg

They match the dipped beams much better now

cliolight004.jpg

Cheers

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very nice, all ties in together nicely with the colour theme. What headlight/sidelight bulbs do you have now? Link or from halfrauds or something?

mx5
cheers :)

Just noticed that for these pics i back-to-blacked the spoiler, grille, splitter, handles, tyres etc but completely forgot the bumpstrips! and now that ive noticed it seems really obvious :dapprove: