ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some "FLAME" testing - 182..........

TeZ

Non RS : (
F√CKIN ROCK OUT ....... sounds a beast. 1.2 8v by any chance you big girl.

TeZ

Non RS : (
FLOL @ 998,

Pay 5 quid andy ..

These kids with ther cherrie bomb exhausts and Argos induction kits, and a lighter PFFFT.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
FLOL @ 998,

Pay 5 quid andy ..

These kids with ther cherrie bomb exhausts and Argos induction kits, and a lighter PFFFT.

worst i have seen is butane burner in the boot....

we were asked to add a fuel injector in the exhaust as well.

valver engined r5.
sounds awesome but because its only a recording it sounds like the exhasut aint connected to the manifold.

Elise 111R
what is it like at idle? What mods have gone to get that, full exhaust system i presume but what have you done to the engine?

sod the "if you can read this sticker your too close" sticker on the back of cars, that would scare the s**t out of tail gaitors!!

nice work andy

jamie

Exige S1 + Honda S1
make mine do that andy lol

actually, that shitty magnex exhaust ive got wouldnt allow it

CB600FS
Renault Clio 182 £11999
GDI Tuning package £3495
Tank of petrol £45
Number plate bulb £0.45

Serviced @ GDI last week... priceless.

Only joking lol :eek:

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Nice one Andy.:approve:

Sounds evil:evil:

ps, my cars running nice after the cam-belt change and service you did a couple of weeks back.:)

Are you doing it by retarding the ignition?

This is the only way I can think. You are igniting the mixture as its on its way out of the exhaust valve.

I hate to be a killjoy but arent you putting excessive heat into the exhaust valve and killing your cat (as a responsable road user I assume you have one fitted?)