ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some euros for ya

Turbos.
Never thought i'd like one of these...

euromegane1kg8.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice to see some 'proper' euro clio's there.

Unlike the tripe this forum seems to produce. (Present company excluded Russell.)

knew someone would ask!

2 reasons i didnt come.

1. Car isnt ready yet to be at a show. I tried to get it ready but i couldnt finish some bits off in time.

2. The weather yesterday would have spoilt any preperations i would have done as it was raining all day where i live :(

not to worry, ill be at TRAX and some shows later in the year with the car.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
ah, fair enough!

walked the whole of cs and the trade area three times looking for your car!

lol, im annoyed as i havent missed one for 4 years.

The timing wasnt great as i have been juggling the car and work for a couple of months and didnt have the time to finish some bits in time.

Nevermind.

How was the weather down there?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
sunny but windy as hell! it chucked it down saturday night so this morning was car wash/polish time for most people

sunny but windy as hell! it chucked it down saturday night so this morning was car wash/polish time for most people

i was wondering. shame the weather always seems to spoil car shows.

You can spend 2 days valeting the thing only for it to be filthy the time you arrive at the show.

It rained all day here yesterday which would have spoiled the cleaning process :(