ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some driveway pics..

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
is it true if you go over 3.5k withing the first 500miles or whatever it is it can void part of the warrenty? just something i heard somewhere but wasnt sure wether to belive it or not...

Oh and im jealous...

No it wont void your warranty its just precaution so its run in properly i guess,Turning VDC off wont void your warranty now and LC wont either on UK cars at least.

I need a proper camera and some locations to get some good pics tbh.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Looks great!

Just not sure I could swallow the running costs after reading about them.

So much car for the money though and the high running costs aren't so bad when you've got a warranty I suppose.

Loving it in red...a nice change from all the black and white ones I see!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Thanks,Anyone recommend a decent camera that i can get that's easy to use (i have no photography skills whatsoever)

I need some decent pics to do her justice tho..

Mk4 .:R32
Beast mate. Very jealous.

Just make sure you don't set off that pedestrian protection system thing...

Thanks,Anyone recommend a decent camera that i can get that's easy to use (i have no photography skills whatsoever)

I need some decent pics to do her justice tho..

Great car mate! Nice to see somthing different.

As for a camera look at the Panasonic Lumix range, somthing like a TZ-7. Nice little point and shoot cameras.

S23

The Cleee-O
Wow! What a car, love these. Might have to start to going into Bournemouth a bit more if this is there :rasp: