ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Brake Questions!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ok guys just had my 36k service, front pads 90% worn, rear disks 100% worn lol not to great!!

so been thinking greenstuff front pads, new standard rear disks and braided lines with a fluid change. had standard front disks put on it before i picked it up when i baught it so they are fine and rear pads were brand new too.

so just need some opinions on what fluid to use (and how much do i need)?

Are braided hoses worth it?

i know some here dont like the green stuff pads but i rate them from my old 1.2, maby not the best pad in the world but low brake dust is great since im a clean freak!!

Castrol super dot 4 response.

Worth it if doing a bleed and want/can afford the extra.

I'd not bother with green stuff.

BMW M135i
Deffo go for the castrol super responce, its only a tenner from opie oils with the CS discount and was/is a quite big difference between it and normal dot 4 stuff.

I've got brembo hc discs/greenstuff pads/goodridge lines and can't fault them, definite improvement over standard.