ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold the Clio

Less
Well, a little out the blue! Email from a guy called Alaister last week saying he is interested in the car and would like to come see it, then nothing till a text while I was on the way to football.

Got back at 1, Alaister turned up with his Dad. Looked around the car took it for a drive and then bang deal or sorted!

Hope he had a good drive in it back up to Leeds and I'm sure will look after the car very much!! Enjoy it mate.... roll on a megane or another slightly lesser clio!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
was a bit of a struggle to shift, which im surprised at as it was a pretty spot on example.

did you get the 7500 you wanted?

Golf R soon...
lol - I just posted in your other "can't sell" thread about there being no hope for me if you can't sell your car at that price, as mine is the same will double the mileage