ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold my RB 182 Today

Iceberg 172 Cup
Wasn't even for sale lol.

Well, i was driving along today in my van and a NICE Subaru Impreza WRX STi caught my eye! in white with a full jap bodykit.

Pulled over had a look/drive etc....

Before i knew it i had signed the docs for it and chopped the clio in for it lol.

I now have a Impreza STi sat on the driveway instead of the clio i woke upto!!!

:rasp:

Pics 2moro after a good clean lol....

That is all!

:D

Family Bus
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bad Bad Bad Bad boy.

Tut

I joke....look forward to seeing the pics :)

Iceberg 172 Cup
Info and pics tomorrow as i have no idea about it atm lol... Still figuring out the indicators on the opposite side haha, its got a tracker and transponder too lol.

urm.... tried searching for a pic like it but tbh i have never seen the kit on a scooby yet.

Chuffed. Am i allowed to the next meet? lol!

Iceberg 172 Cup
Only got two pooey pics. Took over 100 tonight but my mate has them and he's gonna sort them out, took on his SLR! Great quality.

Here's one;

DSCF1635.jpg

Here's two;

DSCF1706.jpg

Hope you like....these certain pictures dont do any justice, it's just the only 2 he could send me quickly!

F56 MINI Cooper S
looks good mate, not keen on the rear lights and STi 8 bonnet scoop though (dont suit bugeyes imo) ...

RB 182 Cup
very nice, apart from the rear lights (as someone has already said). how does she go compared to the 182??

Integra Type-R DC2
Get rid of the mud flaps and rear lights, change the wheels, get it lowered and it'll be mint.

320d
Class, i'd love to do it that spontaniously. I'd have to do insurance quotes and all sorts 1st. Can't wait untill i can afford to insure any car reasonably and pick and car without having to tink about it.

SLK 350
Apart from the rear lights, and the fact it's bugeyed it looks nice. Though tbh I'd have to change those rims, OE look better tbf.

Nice and quick though!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Only got two pooey pics. Took over 100 tonight but my mate has them and he's gonna sort them out, took on his SLR! Great quality.

Here's one;

DSCF1635.jpg

Here's two;

DSCF1706.jpg

Hope you like....these certain pictures dont do any justice, it's just the only 2 he could send me quickly!

Farckin hell! :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:.

Not 100% on the wheels (never really like ones that look spindley) - but the overall look is awesome. Good swap!

D.

STI JDM
Nice motor, join the club ;)
Lose the rear lights and that big badge on the rear pillar and looking better :p Think the STI8 bonnet scoop is a matter of preference. Lots of people don't even know the difference so don't worry ;)