ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sold My Clio Some Pictures!!!

VW Golf TDI
Well it went on Tuesday morning and just got some pictures of my car,

Well here is the run down I got 8500 for it and I took the tax back,

It had 22k on the clock and was in mint condition......

I will miss it, But my new car comes on 26th Feb !!!! 2 Days before 07 reg comes out! Oh well 56 will have to do ! (its a company car so it doesnt matter to me)

RIMG0013.gif

SP_A0094.gif

SP_A0095.gif

SP_A0099.gif

SP_A0100.gif

SP_A0097.gif

SP_A0096.gif

SP_A0104.gif

And a couple of the old one as well !!!!!
CopyofRIMG0019.gif

rights.gif

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Both very good colour choices, surely you really gonna miss them? What company car you getting?

VW Golf TDI
no wont miss the bills etc, Liked my fist one more than my second one! Didnt really like my inferno one ! Getting a VW Eos, Thinking Audi A3 sline next !

VW Golf TDI
it did look good in the sun, I sold the car to a dealer in the end so I think I got a good price for it !

133/225/CLS AMG
One of the best colours that Renault have ever done IMO!! I would say that coz my Megane is the same haha.

Shame to see it go but you got a good deal on it there.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
I called you on friday regarding your car.... saw it up on piston heads. but you said it had gone....

O well i got one in the end.

WR1 impreza
Did you sell it to Holdcroft in Hanley by any chance?? I think Ive seen the other one.Theyve got it for sale at £11999 i think??

VW Golf TDI
yeap, part of the reason I sold it i hated the car tbh, Never really liked my 2nd one, Loved my first one tho