ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

so... someone just drove into the back of me.

Clio 182
Car's a write off... boot floor is bent. Pretty annoying since I've just spent the last couple of months getting it to where I wanted. Just got it back 2 days ago from having the last few niggles sorted. Ffs.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
sorry to hear that mate and hope you're ok... you got any pics? think it's salvageable even for a track car etc?

107 Track Car & C4
Sorry to hear that mate, it's always when you just get the car how you want it. Hope you're ok though, that's the main thing

Clio 182
sorry to hear that mate and hope you're ok... you got any pics? think it's salvageable even for a track car etc?

Yea it'd be fine as a track car.. still drives ok. In a way I'm kinda glad, belts and dephaser needed doing soon... means I can get something better in a nicer colour with fresh belts etc. If my insurance gives me an ok price for it. Might even get a ph1

Clio 182
​:S It was an accident.

Exactly.. I may have been a bit rude to the girl who hit me initially but I apologised for getting angry. She seemed in shock, felt kinda sorry for her tbh. Dunno how it must feel to be responsible for wreckng someone's pride and joy.

Are there any LYs for sale on here atm? I quite fancy an obnoxious colour after driving a silver car for a year.

gutted to hear about it :(

Accidents happen but doesn't make it any easier when its somebody's pride and joy :(

Ive been in the situation and to be honest it depends on there attitude , ive had someone say oh im so sorry and another whos attitude was oh right well your cars a write off but mine can be fixed so oh well !

Hope your okay though mate! liquid yellow looks awesome !

Suzuki Jimny
But seriously, if someone is driving along without looking where they are actually going then they deserve a punch!