ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So much want...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Rb5's with being uk are only 236bhp standard so not that quick and drink the fuel

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Nice p1s are circa 7500 upwards
The p1's that are forsale just now at over that were forsale a year ago when i sold mine. Mines was just like the other p1's but at the price they should be. Sold it in no time due to not having my head in the clouds like most of the guys trying to sell theirs. At the end of the day they are a 12year old impreza that have been in the uk all their life with a few prodrive extras nothing too special to warrant the prices people are trying to sell them for at the moment

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I'd end up modding it, Decat, remap etc made that mistake before, can't leave them alone. Always said I'd never buy a standard one again, something about a nice clean standard one though, , and love that colour.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The p1's that are forsale just now at over that were forsale a year ago when i sold mine. Mines was just like the other p1's but at the price they should be. Sold it in no time due to not having my head in the clouds like most of the guys trying to sell theirs. At the end of the day they are a 12year old impreza that have been in the uk all their life with a few prodrive extras nothing too special to warrant the prices people are trying to sell them for at the moment

Nail on the head. Years ago yeah the prices although mad IMO worth it as they are a special car.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah I have seen a mint blue type ra with tasty mods for sale, it's 5995 though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172 cup & 320d
boring standard but i do get what your saying. Its the only 4 door classic id have as it doesbt shout out boy racer blends in well and looks mature. My friend has an rb5 poss forsale if interested? And prob cheaper that 4200

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
If I bought one again personally wouldn't get a uk one. Have a nose on the likes of scoobynet they used to have nice cars for sale. Go all out and get the type r version. I went out in one a while ago a f)£k me

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph2 172 cup & 320d
Tbh i think id prefer a evo, after reading a certain thread i wont go on and on about them lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
What thread? Lol. I'm not even going to go into any pros and cons between the two, please don't also.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah I know he obviously hasn't seen the scooby market recently. 4500 I'd give him. I reckon he will drop the price eventually

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
It's what people will pay though 'for the right car' for them. Personally upto 4k should get a well looked after one

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
That p1 is nice but I'd want it garaged at the very least, I haven't got a garage or nearly nine grand either lol