ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So i polished my car with Autoglym super resin

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Unfortunatly i left my camera at home but spent a couple of hours cleaning the car with super resin and the gloss protection stuff. Awesome, so easy to apply and remove and the finish was well above my expectations. Gutted i left the bloody camera at home though. Highly recommended products:D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I use both on mine. There are much better (and more expensive) products out there. But for mainstream usage, they are pretty good imo.

Shame on you for forgetting the camera though! ;)

D.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Ive got the super resin polish, really nice finsh but autosmart carnauba wax is awesome! takes alot of effort to get off but easy if you got a machine polisher, best finish ive ever seen on my car.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
And i only said to the g/f last night to remind me, her fault lol. Im sure there is better stuff but for what i need its spot on.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You should pm black mamba or whatever his name is, show him how to do it properly.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. How he managed it to be hard work is beyond me. I even left the gloss black stuff on for way too long and even that was esy to get off

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
SRP is my favorite polish, finished off with some colly 476 ontop, proper results!

A slow blue one.
Whatever you do don't get it on plastic trim, it's a bugger to get off again! Although I'm not a massive AG fan I can't deny this stuff does produce a fantastic finish!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Great old school product when used correctly.

Autofinesse tripple is like a more modern improved version. Well worth a look.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Gonna finish with this stuff first, shouldn't take long as I polish the car every week lol, ocd much.

Not a 320d
Ocd? nah, just pointless. Seal it in with something simple like a spray sealant. AutoFinesse Tough Coat for example. That way when it needs topping up youll only need to spray and wipe.